PART _ 19

Thank you so much guys for support me it's 2k views.

Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️

****************************************************************************

When Sumbul opens her eyes, both of them start looking into each other's eyes again and get lost.

Fahmaan leans his face towards Sum's face and there was a gap of about an inch between their faces. They were about to kiss when Fahmaan's phone started ringing.

And both of them came out of the Thoughts and came to their senses. Fahmaan quickly got up from Sumbul and Sumbul got up and sat down.

When Fahman looks at his phone, Megha's name appears on the call screen.So he picks up the phone and goes aside and talks to Megha. 

She is going to come to Mumbai in three days, so she calls Fahmaan and tells him that she is coming to meet him soon.

Fahmaan comes back there after talking to her and both of them do not make eye contact with each other.

Both of them sat silently on the couch and started thinking alike.

What were we doing? We both were about to kiss.A kiss was about to happen. Thank God the phone rang at the right time otherwise both of us would have made a mistake.     ......both were thinking in their own minds.

Fahmaan pov

Thank God Megha is coming on the 3rd day. Now how can I stay away from Sumbul, otherwise I never know when I will lose control and make a mistake.  ...... Fahmaan says in his mind.

The whole time both of them kept looking away from each other and were not talking.

Sumbul prepared dinner and both of them were sitting and eating but both were silent, neither of them was speaking, there was a strange peace.

Then Fahmaan breaks the silence and speaks.

Tum thik ho .     Fahmaan asked Sumbul.

Yes, what's wrong with me? The headache was yours, not mine.....       .....Sumbul replied without looking at him.

Yes, I was in pain but why are you sitting so silent?   ..............fahmaan said.

What should I say now, what do you want to hear?  ........Sumbul said,

I don't want to hear anything from you but I have to tell you.  .... Fahmaan said.

Hmmmm bolo main sun Rahi hu.      Sumbul said.

Look, don't take it to heart what was going to happen between us, it was just an attraction, okay and neither of us have done anything wrong.           ...... Fahmaan said hesitatingly.

Hmmmmm. ......sumbul said.

By the way, Megha is going to come here in three days.   ........ Fahmaan told her.

Wow, this is a good thing, you are going to get your love, now my darling, I will not come to your house anymore.        .....Sumbul said.

Fahmaan smiles at Sumbul's words.

But both were sad in their hearts, there was love for each other, neither Fahmaan nor Sumbul was happy with the arrival of Megha.

Sumbul is showing happiness but she is not happy, how can she hurt the one she loves, he loves someone but she is doing all this for Fahmaan's happiness.

And Fahmaan was thinking that how can he leave the one he has loved since childhood for someone else whom he had met a few years ago.

Fahmaan had no feelings for Megha in his heart, he considered her just a childhood friend and chose her as his life partner.He felt that she was his childhood friend or that their friendship was deep,

And She knows everything about him, his likes and dislikes, so if they both get married then their life will be successful.

But now he has fallen in love with Sumbul and has chosen Megha as his life partner.

Both are in love with each other but both are unable to understand what to do and both are in a misunderstanding.

Sumbul is very happy in Fahmaan's happiness with her one-sided love and she is very sad that she cannot tell Fahmaan about her heart because she does not want to come between them.

Then after having dinner and talking for a while, both of them go to sleep in their respective rooms.

Fahmaan could not sleep the whole night. On one hand he was happy that Megha was coming. But he had realized his feelings for Sumbul.

And now he had to keep an eye on Yuvan so that Yuvan and Sumbul do not become close.