Meeting new people.

"Watch where you're going,"

"I said I'm sorry" wow, talk about being rude.

"Leave her alone Jake, go pick on someone your own height," came a third voice from behind me.

"Yo Zack! Haven't seen you in ages man, where you been hiding?" So Jake knows the other guy called Zack? Um, okay, I felt awkward now that I was sandwiched between these two giants.

"Erm, can you-" I tried.

"I've been at summer camp," interrupted Zack, interesting. Very. I could already tell I was going to be late and that pissed me off because I was a new student here, a transfer, and that just made life even harder.

"Can you guys move, I have a lesson to go to!" That hit them as they both looked down at my 5'2 frame, ugh damn my shortness.

After, what felt like a full examination, they stepped apart and let me pass by. Wow, first day and already making friends huh.

I looked down at my timetable and saw that I had English first, perfect start. There was signs everywhere so it wasn't hard finding room 202. Just as I was about to walk into the room I felt a slam and then a smack as my body came into contact with the ground beneath.

"Shit! I'm so sorry-" the person began.

"Just get off me, I can't breathe!" I gasped.

"Shit, take my hand," he pulled me up onto my feet and then I looked up.

"You again?"

"It's Zack, nice to meet you, real sorry about that but gotta run, see ya." and then he ran.

Thank you for reading, Love, Anah xo