Chapter 3

I'm running out of chapter names sorry!

  ☆Jeff☆
I woke up groggy this morning. Turning to look at my roommate, god he slept with his mask on? Weirdo. 

I got up, changing he was asleep anyway 

"uhm.." i heard turning around "your awake!?" shit he is eyeless, I guess I wouldn't know if he was asleep or awake, how can he see me? wait. "close ya lids."

I finished changing and walked down stars, slender was yelling my name. 

"JEFFERY. Did you introduce sally to the meaning of sex and intimacy?"

"No that was toby" 

"Sally said otherwise."

"Because she said she wouldnt tell she she was a blamer"

"who do you know?"

"I know sally you fuck ass"

after a lot of arguing i fucking popped, this happen everyday, i grabbed a monster and went to my room again, jack was still there. 

"you good man"

"No , im not 'good' slender could give less of a fuck bout me, ben annoys me everyday i and the locally blamed and fucking now i have to share a room with a demon. Dont get me started on e and my brother, i tried to make it up to him. He wont even talk to me, it was an accident but he wont listen, barely anyone in the fucking masion cares if i am dying. The only person that likes me is nina but i dont like her she is morally obbsessed with me, but now she is dating jane another person in this house that wants me dead, ironic how you pretend to give a fuck if im okay, you will turn out about how the others did, cares for a minute until you learn how demented i am."

I accidentally let out a little to much, this is a new guy, if he had an ounce of care its gone now, im so emotional 

"Jeff, I- I am sorry that people are so bitchy to you. Here, i can go if you want to be left alone." Ej said standing up.. for some reason i wanted him to stay..

"p..please stay.." He looked at me.. i look weak in his ..uh lids probably "are you sure?" he turned around facing me i just nodded.. this demon boy was doing something to me. he sat next to me, watching me, kind of.. i i wanted to break in his arms why does he care!? why.. why do i care? why do i trust him.. i just met him.. im so confused  

I was liked for once.. god this was weirdly..comforting.. 

(NEXT CHAPTER IS ASKING OUT PHASE AND MOREEEE)