"Overture" part 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THE ANGELS WANT TO HAVE A MEETING WITH YOU?!THAT'S GREAT!"
You said being excited,but not excited as Charlie,who was so happy that she looked like she was going to explode any second.
"But the extermination JUST happened. What could they possibly want?"Vaggie questioned, Charlie's girlfriend.

Well it was weird. They were here in hell  last week for the extermination. That is an event that happens every year in hell. Angels come to kill some of hell's population to solve the overpopulation. Charlie made this hotel because she wanted a more humane way of solving the problem,by trying to rehabilitate the sinners.
No one knew if her idea was even possible. Not even you. You wanted to believe it, but even if it was possible,there was no way you could ever go to heaven. Why?Well... ACTUALLY NO.You didn't want to think about it. Right now you wanted to meet the angels.That would be cool,right?

"Charlie can I pleaseeeee go with you?"
You looked at her with a puppy face while trying to make your eyes that had a green iris and a black sclera cuter. You knew she couldn't resist.
"Hmmmm...How can I say no to that face!"

Charlie starded singing a song on the way there,when she sang the last note,you two were already there. "What a nice song Charlie,it really feels like a happy day in hell" you said half sarcastically. Even though the imagery behind you wasn't that pretty,the song was pretty good and you were excited.

Before entering the room where it happens,you looked in the mirror. You fixed your dark purple hair and your clothes with your hands that were    very light purple coloured. You took a few deep breaths.
This was just like the feeling before one of your performances,either on the stage or on tv or in the circus.You weren't ready, but you had to be ready.
You put on a good ol' smile. Just like Alastor always says "You're never dressed without a smile". The problem with that is that he seems like he is always happy,never stressed or anxious. It's easy to smile when you're him. He is the all powerful 'Radio Demon'.

"Y/n are you okay?"
"O-oh I'm fine,I was just lost in thought" you put a strand of hair behind your fin ears "Let's go in there Charlie!" You exclaimed with a wide smile, that was a little fake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hiii I hope you liked the first chapter!This is my first time writing stuff like this so I hope it's at least somewhat good. English isn't my first language, but I always wanted to write shit like this soooo yeah.

Oh also this is how y/n looks like in my mind,but I'm still not sure if should I add some things or maybe change some colours but whateverrrr(also if you are not happy about the design you can think of another one but keep in mind she is like a mermaid/siren shifter type of demon :>)