Chapter 1

"Carmen would you hurry up already!" I screamed upstairs to my sister. I've been ready for about a half hour now. She was dragging me to some ridiculous club so she can party. I was just the driver. It's nothing new to me though, I do this all the time. I was wearing a simple outfit. A long, cream sweater with a pair of dark-wash skinny jeans, and my favorite pair of extremely worn out combat boots. I only put on mascara and red lipstick, I didn't like to over load on make up. Although I probably need to, considering I don't think I'm the most attractive person out there. In fact I know I'm not. I'm 20 now, and I've only had one boyfriend, and that ended horribly. So I decided to give up and focus more on my career. I was going to be a director for films, hopefully. I'd like to get out this tiny flat in London with my little sister.

        "Sorry! I actually dress to impress the men out there." She said rather hurtfully. She always pointed out my looks because she knew deep down it bugged me.

        "Come on, or I'm not taking you and you can walk. I don't want to go anyway." ''

        "Why not, maybe you can finally find a boyfriend!" She laughed and walked out the door. I bid goodbye to the flat for now, longing to be in my room listening to music. I love music, especially Ed Sheeran's songs, they've helped me through a lot the past few years.

        We pulled up to the small club on the corner and I could already hear the loud music booming inside. Carmen jumped out the car before it even stopped moving.

        "See you later Hilly!" She screamed and met up with her friends. Hilly was what most people called me, it was short for Hillary. I parked the car and wandered in to the club. I was blinded by smoke and flashing lights, and deafened by loud music. Crappy music I might add. I found myself a table in the corner and ordered a water. The smiling waitress came back almost immediately with it.

        "Are you waiting for someone special?" Her brown eyes lit up. Why does everyone seem to be interested in relationships? 

        "No. I'm here alone. Here." I said handing her a few pounds for her quick service. 

        "Enjoy your night!" she said with a huge grin and walked away. I glanced around the crowded dance floor. I spotted Carmen dancing with some guy she probably just met. She got the looks in my family definitely. I'm kind of just here. She has long, curly natural blonde hair that is almost always in long, mermaid curls. She's at a regular height, with long legs, which she i constantly complimented on. Me, I'm very short, and skinny. My hair has been dyed several times, but I've decided to keep it red for now. My hair is longer than Carmen's but I tend to always throw it up into a messy bun, so you wouldn't know.         

        I went back to watching people dance. I got up and strolled over to the bar counter to get some food. I sat down and ordered. To my right, I saw a man passed out drooling all over the counter. To my left was a ginger-haired boy. He was wearing an orange hoodie, and his hands were clutching his sleeves. He was laughing and talking with a rather large man wearing sunglasses and all black. I heard him order another drink. I turned my head as he got up to leave and realized who it was. Ed Sheeran. The air that traveled behind him smelt like cologne and vanilla. He went to the dance floor and started to dance with friends. I chuckled silently to myself, he really couldn't dance well. I wasn't star struck, I like to think famous people are the same as me, which they are. I went back to my table and sat alone again.

        I was on my phone when I felt someone looking down at me. I slowly looked up to see bright, ginger hair, and pale blue eyes looking into mine.

        "Would you like to dance?" Ed said, slightly slurring his words. He was drunk. That's why he was talking to me, no one sober would. With that in mind, I almost rejected him but I ended up taking the offer.

        "Sure" I smiled widely and took his hand. Sparks flew up and down my arms then to my stomach and then to my legs. I thought I was going to pass out. We danced for a while, I was really fun. Ed was a nice guy, even when he was half drunk. I was having so much fun, I didn't even noticed my sister passed out on the floor until one of her friends came to get me.

        "Ugh, she always does this. I'm really sorry." I sighed heavily to Ed. He took my hand and kissed it.

        "No worries, love." He smiled shyly. "Here" He said grabbing my hand suddenly, he quickly wrote something. I think it was his phone number. "Send me a text if you'd like, I had fun tonight." I smiled and waved goodbye. This was one of the best nights I've had in a long time.