{ THE SECOND CHAPITRE }

libre comme le vent

Waking up after a long dream or a hectic day maybe might let you question your yesterday's events she didn't know if that was really happening or it was made up in her mind, that freedom she always thought about .

She opened her eyes looking into the ceiling waiting to hear any sound outside of her room surprisingly there wasn't anyone at her house so she got up and got ready for her little trip to Diagon alley .

She went down the stairs to find her mother had wrote her a note ...

The note
⌛︎...            ...           ...⌛︎

Dear Madison
Am Afraid I won't make it at the promised time of the trip so you have to go on by yourself and get the stuff you need, I trust you and do not forget to take one of the elves with you to help out

Good luck sweetie .

⌛︎...            ...           ...⌛︎

Madison P.O.V

I found a letter my mother wrote , I was actually glad that she got to stay late with her friends because luckily I'll have plenty of time to get what I want and enjoy a cup of coffee with no rush.

I called out for tilly to Apparate us to the train station , I bought myself a ticket and went on to look for sites at the back away from the Muggles while Tilly was invisibly walking by my side and we sat quickly waiting to arrive at our destination I loved the feeling of the wind so I slid the window open for some air .

☁︎...         ...        ...☁︎

The train ride wasn't too long we arrived, at the expected time and we walked out Tilly held my arm leading me into an empty corner to apparate to Diagon alley and we Appeared in front of A brick wall and Tilly had got us in  and we walked in,I was surprised to see it filled with people school had started 4 days ago so I guessed it might be things they needed for the alley to be this filled .