{ THE SIXTH CHAPTER }

I'm not what I seem to you.

_

Madison walked into the great hall , in Search for her brother Draven who was clearly occupied by the hopeless lady's, that happens to be her mean roommates

Madison's P.O.V :

They looked like lost puppies, so pathetic.

I thought,what would make any girl hate me more than stealing her shine or what they call it "Crush".

I could feel there sharp stares like daggers going through me.

"Raven, I need your attention..now!" I insisted I rolled my eyes walking a bit further away from the desperate hearts.

"Are you okay, mayvi " he spoke with concern , hands holding my cheeks.

"You know you're so dramatic, I need your help finding professors Slughorn's office" I pushed his hands away.

I looked behind him they were still staring at me with envy and despise.

I knew well that they thought I was someone so close to him but I'am his sister, and he is my protective older brother who treats me like a fragile child.

Draven rapped his hands around me walking away. I heard some frustrated screams that only made me laugh in the inside I felt victory with no hard work .

And then we saw our dear brother who shouted out loud my name, following me and Draven. I could feel the Gryffindors stares.

"Mayvi, I heard that you're not okay, lily told me that you looked upset or sad" he spoke unsure of what lily told him.

"Oh lily forgot to tell you about her friends mean comments on me, plus I'm not a snake, I careless about them , but I care about you". I replied mentioning the actual situation.

"Who ? I need to know " he asked ,I knew he would do something stupid, I didn't need him to defend me nor help me with anything.

"I didn't ask for your help, don't worry about me I'll be fine away from your friends . Have fun." I needed him to move on with his life away from me since I'm a bad person.

_\|/_
^

Draven hates when they fight, but he knows what best which is leavening them until they calm down.

Madison walked quietly beside Draven, they walked till they reached Professor slughorn's classroom office.

"Come in " the professor invites.