W-We're not like everyone else

Chapter 1;

We meet

Hey, I'm Avery and I thought my life was great, I mean no drama, no crushes, no friends. But i-its okay, I don't need friends I have my cat, Sally, but we call her Sallymander. She's the only one I have, my parents both died when I was younger, it's just been me for as long as I can remember. They were killed by The Costellos. I don't know how I know that I-I just do. Anyway, now that you know me I have to go to school.

I go to my high school and people flood the halls. Everything around me seems to be spinning. Until I run into this guy, I run into... him. My 47-pound body falls to the ground. He didn't see me because he is 6'5 and I am just 5'2. Once he looks down he sees me,

"Watch where you're going."

"I-I-I'm so sorry, I didn't see you."

"Yeah, yeah whatever," 

He walks away. And I just stare at him because he's not like anyone I have ever seen before he's different. I get to class 5 minutes late and I sit down only to realize he's sitting to my right.

"Ugh, you again!?" He said

"I-I-I'm sorry I'll move." I started but then the teacher said.

"Anything you want to share with the class Avery?"

"Uh-Uhmm no sir I'm sorry-"

"Then sit down."

"Well, I guess you're stuck by me." He said with a tone that was calmer seeing how anxious I was.

"I'm sorry, tomorrow I'll switch my seat."

"No, it's okay It's better back here."

School is over and I see him again getting into his black car. I tried to not look but then he screamed,

"Hey, you! Come here!"

I come over

"I'm guessing your name is Avery."

"Yeah, what's your's?"

"Andrew, Andrew Costello."

"Costello?" I thought,

"Where have I heard that."

It clicks in my head and I snap out of my thoughts when I realize he was talking the whole time. 

"Uh-U-Uhmm I-I gotta go," I said shakily,

I drove home, I was pacing in my house when I heard a crowd screaming and then a few seconds later a loud bang. 

Chapter 2;

Opposites attract

I look out my window and see flashing lights from the nearby stadium, I quickly run over there and get in for free because I was so small they didn't see me as I walked in. There are thousands of people, I almost get trampled but finally make it to the front. Loud music is playing. Everything starts to become dizzy but then I see his face. He's the lead singer and electric guitarist. Suddenly he looks at me and a spotlight is on me. He takes my hand and easily lifts my 43-pound body on stage (I lost weight running here). He asks me to do the solo and sing. 

"What! I have never sung in my life," I thought

"I can't do this, not with all these people staring."

He looked at me, grabbed my hand, and said

"Don't look at them, It's just us"

This was my moment to stop being afraid of people. I took the mic and sang to the best of my ability

"Something bout you, think I have time to do homework, I have no time I have to eat my cheese quesadia."

The words started to flow out of my mouth. I dazzled the crowd with my singing and when I finished they screamed louder than before,

"Encore, Encore." They said.

That's when Andrew pulled out a ring and asked me to marry him.

"But your family killed my dad!"

"Don't focus on that my love, I'm not my family."

"Okay then, Yes! Yes, I will marry you!"

The crowd screamed and we sang the last song of the concert together.

The End