chapter two

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 3 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which lani is making friends in
the villa whilst friend-zoning every
boy who tries talking to her.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

going to act like i didn't forget about georgia harrison and she greeted lani last chapter... whoops!! 

the next 2 chapters are quite long as i'm brushing over all the episodes and getting everything up to date to now, so appreciate me please xxx

(if you're gonna be dry readers i'll just make their relationship turn out the WORST it ever possibly could 💞💞)

                              MAYA WAS RIGHT ABOUT there being surprises along the way into the next recoupling, because only the night after lani came did arabella waltz into the villa - (lani didn't know who she was at first until callum had told her, and then she was like who the fuck is that? until anton told her arabella was the girl who had drama with yewande and danny, then lani finally managed to remember her) - though back to the main point of now, no one was expecting it. not after lani had entered only the night before.

lani thought she was really pretty, but fucking hell was it hard to have a conversation when you could clearly hear arabella's voice at the other end of the garden. areballa shouted whenever she spoke; lani believed she would most definitely get a quiz right about the girl considering how loud all the convos she had with everyone was. lani was positive she knew everything about the woman.

"give me a quiz about that girl and i'd get the top mark," lani muttered towards toby as she passed him, the duo perching themselves in the kitchen, listening to chris and arabella's loud ass fucking conversation happening at the other side of the garden.

"good morning to you too," toby joked, throwing her an apple as she caught it with a grin.

lani had only been in the villa for a day, that not including the few couple of hours she had on her first night - and yet people had already started to pick up on her little habits. like for example toby noticed her love for fruits, and had quite literally thrown a random piece of fruit in her direction whenever he passed by her.

"you sleep alright?" callum questioned, sat down at one of the stools as he watched her manoeuvre her way around the kitchen.

"surprisingly yes, arabella didn't steal the quilt as much as i thought she would," lani smiled. "unlike how she stole my thunder," she then jokingly said under her breath bitterly, causing the two boys to laugh as she bit into her apple.

"good morning, lani!" luis greeted, ruffling up her hair as he walked past her. she grumbled and put back her hair into place, glaring at him.

"second day in the villa!" cheered demi, taking the seat next to callum as the two stared at lani. "how you feeling?"

"i'm doing good, actually excited to be back," lani answered, sending the girl a cheeky grin. "no idea who i should crack on with though."

"me please!" georgia steel begged, coming over to stand next to the girl, causing lani to giggle as she swiftly kissed her on the cheek.