Chapter 1 " The girl with the red book"

Stars, hide your fires ; let not life see my black and deep desires.

-William Shakespeare.

it was Sunday morning and Sunday morning means going to church. My mom Rachell is screaming in the living room for everyone else to wake up because if you're not going to church, you weren't allowed to do anything for the whole week. I was the smallest of three siblings we were three girls. The oldest was punk rock beauty babe,long blonde hair with light green eyes! Tander fir body, she loved the ocean.Her name was Rhea-Ray, even her name was cool, my mom said she made it herself. Rhea-Ray was those punk type girls who were tomboy and would fight boys, but she was my sister, so I loved her any way. There was this one time she was walking home from school. She was 20 years old, five grown men wanted to pick a fight with her when she was walking home from school just because one of those guys sister had a problem with my sister and she wanted to scare my sister by sending five men to scare her but Little did they know, that she was a professional boxer, I still remember that day, when the cops brought her home, and how my grandma beat the living shit out of her in the Police car. Not knowing the situation, the cops had explained to my grandmother that my sister wasn't fighting because she picked a fight, like she always did by the way. She was protecting herself, but my grandma already beat the shit out of her. When the police arrived at the location my sister already had everybody on the floor, she was on the floor laying painting for air, the bad guys all the five guys she were knocked out, my sister didn't go to jail, but she sure had to give a statement. people were telling stories about her now a young 20 year old girl knocked out five men who tried assault her, no one ever bullied her again. My middle sister, her name is Christa and Christa, she is the diva, she had beautiful, long, brown, wavy hair with deep, dark chocolate eyes, she loves to work out, so she had a beautiful body, man cannot stand being around her. She had this aura that made man go crazy, she was flirty had a banging body & a magnetic personality, There was this one time my mom had to bring her home from the farms market because old Chellie's son, Dwayne Chellie wanted to take her away, like literally put her in a car and kidnap her, but me and Rhea-ray never believed the story that Dwayne wanted to kidnap her we knew our sister we knew she was giving him all these false hopes because that's what she did. She was a master manipulator, and everyone was under her feet. We didn't know if she was a genius, or if she was just pure evil, but the whole town just saw an innocent beauty being dragged to a car. Dwayne was so infatuated with Christa, she was only 15 at the time, Dwayne was twenty tree, He was send to jail for 4 months, for wanting to be with a minor, He then moved out of town because his parents were so embarrassed by his actions. I saw Christa received a letters more than once, she never said who it was from, but that little giggle she had only came from Dwayne. The Chellie family were very rich in our town & every one would fight every year to be in their anual Chellie Ball. Which had limited seats, we were never invited, maybe because of the Dwayne accident. Yet My mom could swear that she would marry a millionaire and save us from proverty one day. I think we all wished for that deep down, that she might want to save us & not just take the money and leave the town.
Then you had me Eladi, I always believe that I was the weird sister, I lived on the door shadows growing up I wasn't as beautiful as Christa and I wasnt as cool as Rhea- Ray, I just love to read, write be alone. I loved fashion, I would always love to sew, art was my kryptonight. but I didn't have a banging body. I was always chubby because I didn't have any sports like my sisters, I was just Camping inside the house, reading a book or watching something on the TV. I was never good at making friends, I wasn't violent, I didn't like to fit in yet I was an attention seeker. ( I never admitted that). I like to say I was pretty odd. I'm alone most of the time, and Christa will tell the kids at school that I wasn't her sister. Yeah, she was a bitch like that, she was madly embarrassed about me which was OK because I was embarrassed about me too. I was a lozer who wore 2 color leggings one day at school, because i had no fashions sense . I don't know how to dress myself and I had these weird hobbies that I can't practice in public .
"Girls get up sermon starts at nine, thats in 20 min!!." my mother, Rachel said with an annoyed tired voice.