Chapter 18: Sweet and Bitter

Sasha had been reprimanded for her behaviour and I could not care less what punishment she would endure for her rascal slytherian behaviour. For all I knew she had deserved to be punished for trying to ruin my relationship with Irene and being an awful friends all throughout the years. It was about time she received what came to her as a snake as my family drove up to her apartment block the next morning and addressed my accusations. It was evident my father did not keep any good word for himself. He immediately riled up the room atmosphere and demanded an apology from her family as he was directly prepared to push down his own ideology much to everyone's disappointment.

"And to think we have trusted your daughter for years, only for her to act out of line?!"

My father screeched furiously, throwing a real orchestrated charade with his fists, as he slammed down his hands frustrated on the timber wooden table, a vivid tint of anger showed up in his scarlet red face as his dark eyes bulged with utter and chaotic aggression and disappointment that was ready to spill out from his facial expressions at any given minute.

"We have ACCEPTED Sasha as one of our own, let her into the comforts of our own home, and allowed her to be around Ari for years growing up, only for your kid to be so disgusting and impure!"

He rambled continuously with mockery in his voice, his aggression clearly spiralling high up in the sky, as he refused to settle down, provoking mixed reactions out of Sasha's parents who meekly sat in their wooden timber chairs quietly with their lips pursed and their hands under the table hidden from you.

"A fucking dyke trying to convert our precious Ari into a retarded homosexual, really now, does your daughter have no decency?!"

He continued to shout, his voice shaking the nearby glasses of water utterly in all directions from the volume of his tone.

It was then when Sasha showed up from upstairs as she quietly peered to join the table, slowly taking her seat much to the concern of her own parents who sat firmly tense in their seats. She had no idea what the accusations had been about as her eyes darted towards mine, but she did not speak. She knew nobody would believe her if she were to bring up my little adventure because I had orchestrated the entire ordeal.

However, like the two-headed snake she had always been and the green crocodile she tried to pull off at every corner she tried to twist the attention towards her own favour by diverting attention from herself towards me.

She tensely cleared her throat with a brash little cough and leaned into her seat, all eyes darted towards her.

"Doesn't Ari have anything to tell everyone about?"

She tried to bait me into providing a reaction, but I was no fool to her little childish charades she tried to orchestrate with her little finger. I decided to challenge her back with a question of my own provockingly.

"You mean don't YOU want to explain yourself, Sasha?"

I redirected the question back to her by keeping by stance firmly. I was not going to allow her to override the conversation in her favour this time for I had a relationship and reputation to protect, as opposed to caring about the interests of one single pest who never meant me any good will.

Seeing she had been backed up into a firm corner with no escape now with all eyes swinging towards her side, Sasha was forced to retreat back into the comforts of safety as she rose from her seat and left shamelessly without explanation, as she knew this had been the very end of her twisted drama.