Pansy Parkinson

Pansy was sitting next to you, her eyes following every movement you made. you were writing in your notes what the professor was saying while her mind was completely focused on you and the imaginings in her head. she leaned forward you and whispered, her warm breath driving you crazy. "don't you think you need a little break from that hard work." "what?" you giggled silently. "maybe we could go somewhere private. for a study break." she grinned. "no, focus on your studies." your eyes traveled back to your notes as Pansy's lips curl into a playful pout but she nodddd obediently and turned her attention back to her books. it was clear that she found it difficult to concentrate on the texts in front of her when you were so close by. you were writing your notes when you felt her hand taking yours. the warmth of her touch was sending shivers down your body. "help me concentrate, darling.." "how?" you stared at her with a confused expression. "you know the ways." she smiled and let your hand rest on her thigh. her breath hitched as you squeezed her thigh. she leaned back in her seat, her lips parting and her mind full of scenarios about you two. your hand shifted from her thigh to between her legs in a swift motion, making no noise or attract any attention. "you wished for it." you whispered, your fingers now buried inside her.