02

"Jelo, pack up ka nadaw sabi ni Direk" a staff called me and i gently replied with a smile and a nod. Finally after a long day of shooting this one scene tapos nadin.

By this time it's already 3:00 in the morning, i fixed my stuffs and bid my goodbyes to my Co-Actors and Directors, aswell as the whole production team.

I load my things onto the trunk and backseat as i made my way to the driver's seat, i started driving on my way back sa condo. The breeze of almost Christmas Season wacked my faced as i rolled down my window to appreciate the open road of this late hours.

'Im tired'

I parked my car in the parking lot of my condo and unloaded my things, after that i headed upstair through an elevator to my unit, opened my doors to see a tidy and spacious place where i consider my 'Safe Place'

I took a bath and got myself ready to sleep and rest. And after that i completely dozed off.

                             5:45 am

I woke up as the alarm clock of my phone rings, i stared at the blank white ceiling trying to compensate the feeling of wanting to go back to sleep.

I got up and headed to the bathroom to take a bath and get ready. I have on-site classes today in UP Manila where in i'm taking up a course of Bachelor of Arts in Philippine Arts.

After finishing all my basic necessity routine in the morning, i got to my table to get my keys and go out. I reached my parking space and opened the door of my car.

A few minutes coming from BGC, i finally arived at UP Manila, i headed straight to class as i was about to be late on the first day of Second Semester.

'Typical Elijah'

I got to my first class and found a seat next to my friend Rave.

"Dude, how's work?" he asked concernly. I looked at him, i smiled not fully, probably not convincing too.
"Fine, na eenjoy ko so far ang mainstream." I smiled surely. It is really fun though, being able to work with amazing people with amazing talents has been a dream. The discipline and learnings are really helpful to someone who is new to mainstream-teleserye type projects. But hell it is tiring!

"Dude, you know her?" Rave said enthusiastically as he showed me a picture of a girl. My eyebrows lift as i observe her looks trough the picture showed by Rave.

'Average? Pretty indeed'

"Sino yan?" i asked Rave with a curious tone of voice.

"Uy curious sya!" he said as he laughs and teases me. "Roxanne Fatima name nya bro, Journalism student. Bet na bet mo nayan syempre" he said with a stupid smile in his face.

'Roxanne huh?'

"Hindi ko bet no! apaka OA mo Rave. Tsaka she looks young pa, anong year naba yan?" i asked concernly. "Bro legal age na, tingin mo talaga ipapahamak kita? Nahuhurt ako ha!" he said dramatically as he put his hands on his chest and pretend to sighed heavily.

"Ang drama mo Emmanuel Rave De Guzman!" i punched him playfully as he tried to cover his shoulders to avoid my trows.

Our playfight was put onto an end when our Professor entered the classroom and our first class started. The day went by and it's our lunch break already we got to Wendy's to order our lunch, by this time i am starving because i didn't ate any breakfast this morning.