Crossover + what are sinners? ⚠️ Warnings ⚠️ + Rating + Disclaimer

This is mainly be a mlp:fim x jjk story, with some elements from Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece.
—————————————————————
Why I chose jujutsu kaisen of all series to crossover with mlp:fim?
Honestly, because there's no crossover, and if there is, there's not enough crossovers of them. It's also because I thought it'd be interesting really 🤷🏾‍♀️. As depressing jjk is then and even now, I honestly find it more interesting than Naruto, One Piece, and its father (Bleach), and its grandfather (YuYu Hakusho) too.

Another thing, instead of curse energy, it's going to be mana. Domain expansions, innate techniques, non-innate techniques (which are mainly barriers), and everything from jjk still exists, but it'll be mana instead of cursed energy for most of these.

Meaning yes, besides unicorns and certain alicorns, certain earth ponies and also pegasi has mana.
—————————————————————
What are sinners?
Sinners are indeed a race, mainly curses. There are good sinners of course, which is the 40% in Equestria. But sinners are normally the inferior race compared to every other races in Equestria.

I don't really want to ramble who and what are good and bad curses since I doubt you all want to read the pointless stuff. So instead, I'll put the actual percentage on here, only because the 50% of bad sinners are split. Because there are also neutral curses.

The neutrals are basically griffons, certain dragons, and a few ponies. Basically they're bounty hunters and assassins.
—————————————————————
Percentage (the actual one)
Bad: 30%

Good: 40%

Neutral: 25%

Non-believers: 5%
—————————————————————
How will this work in Twilight's case?
Ok...in her case, I'm not really going to make her a vessel. Even though, that was the whole point of Yuji's character in the whole jjk series while learning to be a jujutsu sorcerer, I'm not doing it.

Since she's also part of the 5% (even though, she'll be the catalyst and the major part of this story, since she'll find out the truth later on). Not to mention, I'm not really going to change her character in this story, her personality and attitude will actually make sense in this story. Normally, when I do change said characters it's for three reasons.

1. To basically fix said character's personality/attitude is mainly because to fix certain characters flaws early on.

2. It doesn't make any sense in said series they are in or the way they react in certain situations.

And the last reason is...

3.  I hate how the character acts whether as a main, side, or background character.

But, in Twilight's case, her personality/attitude makes sense, so I won't change it.
—————————————————————
As for who are the characters from mlp:fim get said abilities from jjk?
I'll let you guys figure it out 👀. That is for me to know, and you to find out 😏.

I want to keep it for myself, just in case I change my mind for certain characters. Just know Rainbow, Rarity, and Pinkie will have more than one abilities from Jujutsu Kaisen and also bleach too 😅. The rest I choose will just have one ability from Jujutsu Kaisen.
—————————————————————
The theme for this story
-fantasy

-mystery/thriller

-action

-adventure

-dark

-supernatural

-ecchi (for basically the nudity and sexual contents)

Now, that is out of the way. Onto the rating for this story and also the...warnings!
—————————————————————
Rating: T/M

⚠️ Warnings ⚠️
-sex (won't do smuts, but it'll be mentioned on here.)

-nudity

-cussing

-killing

-sexual content

-a relationship between teacher and her students

-incest

-underage drinking (yup, we all knew this, and it's shown in certain episodes she indeed is an alcoholic. So yes, Rainbow drinks alcohol, mainly apple cider, certain whiskies, and sake)

-trauma

-gore

-depression (besides Rainbow, certain other characters are depressed)

-bullying

-abuse

-racism

-flashbacks

-timeskips

-betrayal

-slavery

And, a few more...
—————————————————————
Disclaimer!
I don't own mlp: fim (I'll also add G5 characters on here too), or any of the animes I'm implementing on here sadly. They all belongs to its rightful owners, which are...Hasbro (for all gens of mlp sadly), Lauren Faust (mlp: fim), Tite Kubo (for certain characters, shikai, bankai, and weapons), Echiro Oda (devil fruits; only three, if not four fruits exists in this story, and also haki), Masashi Kishimoto (for ninjutsus and dojutsus) and Gege Akutami (for domain expansions, certain abilities, and also weapons).

The things I do own is the plot of this story, certain character's backstories, and a made up dojutsu.

If I did owned any of these, I'd fix certain things in all 5 of these crossovers I'm adding in this story 🤔. But alas, I don't sadly 😂.

So in the meantime, I hope you enjoy my version of MLP: FiM ✌🏾😚✌🏾.
—————————————————————
Welp, that is that. In what I said about the description about sinners are true. I just didn't really add the meaning of them since all I said was characters having sins and regrets, which is true in some aspect to said character. Just not to the main antagonist and other characters of the series, sadly.

It's also because the description was already long enough and I didn't want to make it longer than it already is 😅.

Oh yeah, one more thing! I will do bios, but I'm basically adding how old said character is, their abilities, affiliation, alignment, grade level (which'll basically be their race and obviously how dangerous said character are by the level grade), and their sin counts for the bio. Also, I'm not doing all the characters, just doing the ones that are relevant to this story, obviously 😂.
—————————————————————
As always, make sure to add this book in either your library and/or reading list. I hope you all have a wonderful day/night, stay warm, and lastly stay safe, ja ne!!

This is Raiken No XLR8 ⚡️ signing off, peace!! ✌🏾