Fairy Tail Guild

Code

AN: Arthor notes

"Thoughts"

Text

reading

"Speach"

*onomatopoeia*

'Importance'

Expression

*action*

Diffident meaning

Adrian POV

The train was very much awkward after the fight, I hated being used as someone way to not fight their battles, it all he did, use me, and others as soldiers in the shadows. We had some time, and I fell asleep, anytime I use my magic, I get tried, and I just need to recharge. 

I was on stage, wearing this suit, and I was entertaining. My movements always felt stiff, but I continued, I saw the crowd. It was the circus, my limbs felt freer, noting holding them back, till I heard his voice. "Hello, you went and enjoyed the circus, your eyes, they... seem different, well it my fault, left you all alone, we come along-SON!" He tried to be friendly, and I felt like I knew him, but the way he acted. It was cold, he wasn't happy with me.

I awoke on a table, and my dance continued, but it was more like poses I moved into, I skipped down the hall, and I continued, I remember being sent, he wanted me to clean his study, I dance all around, cleaning as dust continued, till a book fell, but I had just cleaned that stop, yet I danced, and open and I saw a myth, and then I black out.

I awoke once more, but this time I didn't have my suit, I had a ragged blue coat, a bandana, makeshift shorts, and sandals, I continued the dance, water rising up, and splashing down, as it rain down, but to me, it felt not wet, just flowing off my skin, dancing, with a smile.

I continued, and as I bow, I see my eyes, they were blue. They flicker to Yellow, then Green, but I see another pair of eyes, of some beast. But then I heard a ticking sound, then got blasted with something, and I end up with clamps on a chair, and I see the yellow eyes of "Father", "Son, how did you break free~?", As I felt asleep, I thought I saw something, and a light grew in my heart...

"Hey wake up!" I jolted awake, still feeling tired, it was Gramps. "I thought you died; I didn't hear a heartbeat."

"Yeah... I just feel sluggish."

"Let's go to the guild, you can eat, and we can get you situated."

I got up, and I saw him holding the saber from that water mage, terrible water magic, I have seen a couple, water users. I got off the train, I felt very weak, but I continued. The reason Gramps is holding the saber, is, anytime I tried to hold it, I heard him yelling "You cannot raise a weapon, you are but a puppet, you have no choice in anything, you can hardly lift your hand without help!!!" I hated him, I continued see the town of Magnolia. It was different from where I grew up.

We continued till we came to a building, and outside was a boy with yellow hair, and a lightning like scar. He had a smile on his face and walked up to meet up. "Gramps you're back" the boy called. He sounded happy.

"Laxus!" Gramps said, he turned to me. "He is my grandson; he is a nice boy."

 "Gramps..." Laxus, he looked at me. "So, you're the criminal."