chapter 9

Jamir P.O.V

I swear Juke has no chill like this nigga didn't even pause before he pulled the trigger like damn.

Since my wife Si'Asia was wit the girls I had to take our daughter to the doctors so I left the trap and headed to her school. I got there and parked my aprilia motorcycle and went in.

When I opened the office door I couldn't believe my eyes. My ex girl Mia was sitting at the desk I decided to play it cool.

"I'm here to sign out Kristique"I told her.

"Last name " she asked not looking up.

"Uh Allen Ramirez" I said. She typed something on the computer that was in front of her then turned around to this machine thing and pressed a button that had letters and numbers on them and a lady voice came through.

"Yes"the lady said.

"Can you send down Kristique Allen Ramirez with her things to go"Mia asked.

"Yes she'll be down shortly" the lady answered.

Mia then turned back to me and looked up. I swear her eyes went from tired to last in two seconds.

"Omg Mir how have you been " she said reaching out to hug me

"Great " I replied trying to get her off of me.

"I guess your here picking up your sister"

"No"

"Your niece "she asked I guess she didn't know I settled down and had a kid.

"No my daughter" as if on que my princess came in trying to put something in her bag.

"Oh I didn't know you had a daughter she so pretty" she told me

"Ah thanks that's all her moms doing" I said bout to walk out.

" she has your eyes though and you didn't sign the sign out sheet" she said holding out a pen. I get the feeling she still wants me tho.I grabbed the pen from her and filled out the sheet.

"Um here you go if you ever want to talk or some thing" she said shoving a piece of paper in my hand. Before I can do any thing Kristique took the paper from me.

"He's already happily married to my mother. Right daddy?" I swear she acts like Jaide and Si'Asia mixed its so scary.

"Right princess" I answered and we walked out.

"If you want my trap not to flap to mom its gonna cost ya" I can believe she black mailing me.

"How much" I asked.

" A gold charm bracelet with ten 12 carat diamonds and my birth stone and a matching necklace" I looked at her this girl must think money grow on trees or sumthin. Then I remembered her gangsta day is next week so I agreed to the terms.

We got to her appointment and I signed her in.

"Dad can I ask you something"she asked fidgeting with her fingers.

"Sure baby girl you can ask me anything" I said giving her my undivided attention.

"Do you think I'm always gone to be the only child"

"What do you mean sweetie"I asked confused.

"I want a little brother or sister being the only child is boring".

I didn't know how to reply to that. I mean I love my wife and daughter but Kristique wasn't something we planned. Having one kid is a handful I don't think I want any more kids but I know Si does she gone be mad when I tell her I don't.