𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

🐵Mƙ🍜

You were pretty easy to feed, being a normal human baby. Tang and Pigsy gave tons of advice on which baby food brands to get and which formula would be the best. Also, all of these will have a little personalized version of the "here comes the airplane" thing because I said so.

"Here comes the bat, rushing into the cave!"(idk why It just popped in my head for him.)

🔥MEł🐲

You're a very calm baby, and since you were basically a newborn when she first got you, it was mostly just formula food. After you got a tiny bit older she started with baby foods like mashed potatoes and super soft carrots.

"Here comes the dragon! Taking down the bad guys!"

🐷PłG$¥🐷

Pigsy is an experienced dad and made you nutritional baby food himself. Again, you're a well behaved baby and ate it all very happily.

🍜₸λ₦G🍜

Tang has Pigsy help make baby food for you. However, you are a very picky eater. It's not that you don't like the food, you just don't wanna. It takes a few tries but once you actually start eating the food is gone faster than anyone can blink.

🔥ƦEÐ$Ø₦🔥

Fire demon babies are.. difficult to feed. Because they either only eat spicy things or burnt things to fuel their flames or they want cold stuff to soothe the flames.

You fell into the second category, which Redson was unfamiliar with as he's more of the spicy food type. Thankfully, it wasn't difficult since his mom knows some other fire demon couples who gave him tips and tricks.

You were a very quick eater, practically making that food disappear the second it's given to you.

🐂ÐBƙ + Pł₣🌪️

You will eat anything and everything. Redson has caught you chewing on your own clothes before because you were hungry. Princess Iron Fan knows why you do this but she doesn't mind cause you aren't a picky eater. But you are a messy eater so she often has to wipe your face off.

🐵$U₦ ₩UƙØ₦G💛

As you're a simian baby, you're rather easy to feed. You like fruits and stuff. Wukong mostly had access to peaches so that's what he gave you. But one of the monkeys brought you a plum from a fruit tree he didn't know was still on the island. You loved it and devoured the plum quickly. It's your favorite snack. You don't do the airplane thing because you don't like noise.

🩵¥ł₦ + Jł₦🧡

They both had to call in Yang while shopping for baby food because they have no idea what they're doing. Yang hand picked your baby food to make sure it's both tasty and nutritional. They had almost no trouble feeding you, however you do playfully fling food at them, so it always ends up with them covered in baby food and you giggling. You just prefer the normal airplane trick or just eat the first time it's given to you.

🕷️$PłÐEƦ QUEE₦👑

You're a spider demon, well half one but still, which means your eating habits are a mix of human babies and spider demon babies. So, she mostly had you on the spider demon baby diet because that's easier and will help you grow into your powers more.

"Here comes the fly! Landing in the web!"

🕷️$¥₦₸λX💻

You're very easy to feed because again, you're a human baby and not a hybrid of demon(yet). He's very calm when feeding you, even when you knock over bowls or fling food at him.

"Here comes the email! Flying into the inbox!"

🕷️ҤU₦₸$Mλ₦💜

You're a spider demon, which means you're eating habits are very different from human ones. Huntsman, being only a half spider demon, didn't really know what to give you. Thankfully, Spider Queen was able to give him some pointers. He got you some spider demon friendly food.

"Here comes the rabbit! Hopping into the trap!"

🐵Mλ₡λQUE🖤

As said before, you are the gentlest, calmest, most nice baby there can be. However, you were a bit picky when it came to food. You really didn't like anything he gave you. Not any baby food.

Tim eventually just handed you a peach and called it a day. While Macaque was scolding him for giving a baby solid food they probably couldn't chew, you straight up devoured the peach.

Because you're a simian baby. Something Macaque conveniently forgot. Thankfully, this means he doesn't need to waste money on baby food and just gets you some soft fruits.

Tim had the most smug expression for the rest of the day while Macaque mentally cursed himself for being kinda dumb.

"Here comes the shadow! Hiding in the lamp!"

🪷₦EZҤλ🪷

You, being a baby that came from a lotus flower, were very not picky. You pretty much loved anything he gave you to eat. He's very grateful for this. However, you are also the type of baby that can eat Cheerios and somehow have a mess on their face. He doesn't do the airplane thing because you just eat the first time he gives you something to eat.

💙λZUƦE ŁłØ₦🦁

You, being a more lion-like griffin demon, were a bit tricky since you had fangs and sharp ones at that. However, he was able to get you some smaller bits of beef jerky to snack on.

"Here comes the lion! Pouncing onto the prey!"

🖤₸ҤE ₡UƦ$E🖤

Mink pretty much just summoned baby food for you. Unfortunately for him, you are the most picky baby ever when it comes to food. If you don't like it, there is nothing anyone can do to make you eat it. Again, this is something he was able to remedy but still was an inconvenience for your nutrition.

"Here comes the sinner! Swirling into the scroll!"

🪶GØŁÐE₦ ₩ł₦GEÐ PE₦G🪶

You, being a more bird-like griffin demon, were very easy to feed. Seeds, small snacks, and the occasional nom on Macaque's scarf.

"Here comes the bird! Flying into the nest!"