Chapter 1 Dark Arts Training & Meeting Family

Corvus is going to Number Twelve Grimauld Place to meet with his paternal Grandmother Walburga Black and his paternal Grandfather Orion Black unknown to him his father made a double marriage contract between himself Bellatrix and Narcissa and it's bound by blood and magic his mother hisses in Parseltongue for him to switch over to English he says hello grandma I'm Corvus Paracelsus Black Gaunt Peverell the lord of Slytherin Gaunt and Peverell Families and Heir of the Black Family he kisses his grandmother's knuckle and says formal greetings to the rest of the family and he kisses both of his wives on their lips deeply hungrily and full of passion he is given the black family heir ring by his father he's going to Hogwarts to create alliances with the dark and grey families as well as go to Slytherin Scriptorium to get the spell book of Salazar Slytherin which he repairs and they cast out Sirius Orion Black for being an oath breaker following Albus Dumbledore and betraying his family after Corvus returns from the scriptorium he starts immediately studying Salazar Slytherin's spell book learning lost dark magic after repairing the spell book and moving it to his bedroom in a special trunk only accessible via Parseltongue and seven drops of his blood he also has the Gaunt family Grimoire and the Peverell family Grimoire he learns various dark curses hexes and jinxes from each family Grimoire as well as Animagus transformation into both an Ancient Basilisk and a Raven he trains with his family for several months until he returns to Hogwarts for his fifth year End of Chapter 1.