Chapter 1

A girl is in the club and she is drunk and her friend is stopping her from drinking more .

Alka : Shivi ruk jaa kitna piyegi ?

Shivangi:Shut up  It's a celebration time so please don't give me your gyaan.

Alka : Gyaan nahi de rhi tu please already bhot pi Li hain aur mat pi dehydration ho jaayega.

Shivangi: Jada gyaan mat de maine kaha naa.

A boy enters the club and he goes to meet his friends.

Tanya: Aa gaye busy log.

Rahul : Are sir aap bhot jaldi aa gaye hain .

Ragbhir: Thank you

Tanya : Chup kar ! Itna kha busy tha tu

Ragbhir: Ek meeting thi so ussi me bhot important meeting thi so

Rahul : Haa bade businessman hai yeh dosto se milne ka bhi time nhi hota hain inke pass .

Ragbhir: Are nahi aisa kuch bhi nahi hai. Kya karoon kaam hi itna rheta h sooo

Priya: Haa ! Thik hai bahane mat bana . Guys why are we wasting our time so kera go and dance enjoy.

Ragbhir: thank you!

They all are having their drinks then they are go hit the dance floor and Ragbhir is also dancing and he sees a girl having her drink she looks so drunk and he have to urge to help her and he goes to her.

Ragbhir: Hello Can I help you?

Alka : Yeahh! Actually she is my best friend and she is so drunk and I'm not able to take her till the car .

Ragbhir: Ok !

Alka : Yeahh please help me to take her to the car .

Ragbhir: yeah sure .

Shivangi feels dehydrated so Alka goes to take a water bottle and she is not able to stand up on her feet she is about to fall but he holds her and from blurry eyes she sees him but his face is not clear and she gets up  she slapped him .

Shivangi: How dare you ? How can you touch me. Main nashe me dhut hu iska matlab nahi hai ki tum Mera fayda uthane ki khoshish karoge ?

Ragbhir: Nahi nahi ! I don't mean that main toh bas

Shivangi: Just shut up ! Bhot aache se jaanti hun tum jaise ladko ko nashe me ladki ka fayda uttana bhot aache se aata hai tum logo but main koi aisi waisi ladki nahi hu . Tum jaante bhi ho mere poppsy kon hai aur mere bhaii ko pata chala toh ghar se ghus kar maarenge tumhe .

Alka comes and gives the water bottle to shivangi and she sits and drinks the water.

Alka : I'm really sorry shivi ne misbehave Kiya aapke sath.

Ragbhir: No it's ok ! Btw Inka naam kya hain

Alka : Shivangi . I'm her best friend.

Shivangi: Noo you are my friend not my best friend.

Alka : Ok ! Relax shivi

Shivangi : My Poppsy is best friend. He's the best Poppsy. Love of my life and my world my everything!! My Poppsy.

Then he helped her to take her to the car and they drove away .

At Raheja Mansion

A man is working on the laptop and after that he looks at the time and he looks outside the window at the stars.

Ritik : Hi love ! I hope you are fine and I'm really sorry ki aaj thoda late ho gya naa . I'm sorry baby .

And there is a knock on the door so he goes to the open the door.

Ridaan : Dad ! Actually mujhe kuch baat karni hai.

Ritik : What happened baby boy ?

Ridaan : Dad I'm not a baby .Wo Shivangi .......

Ritik : you are still my baby boy . Kya hua princess ko ?

Ridaan: Dad please come down kuch nahi hua hai shivi ko

Ritik : Phir ?

Ridaan : Dad I'm not conservative but I'm always tensed about her security and safety tni late night tak parties karna and Itni late ghar aana it's not good for her health.

Ritik: Ridaan don't worry about her safety she is with her friends so please relax and main baat karunga usse.

Ridaan : Ok Dad !

And a car stopped near the house and Ritik goes to open the door and she is fully drunk so he didn't say anything to her.

Shivangi: Poppsy!

She hugged him tightly. He also hugs her back tightly.

Ritik : princess go and sleep well

Shivangi: Ok ! Good night popssy

Ritik : Good night princess!

She goes to sleep.

Ragbhir is still thinking about her. He's totally lost in her beauty, her childish behaviour and how much she admired her popssy.

Thank you.

Vanshii

Sorry guys for late update but I'm not well so still managed to write a small story.