Chapter 3

At Hospital :

After his checkup the doctor gives him some advice.

Doctor: Mr. Raheja everything is fine and please don't take stress . I prescribed some medicine please take the medicine on time.

Ritik : Ok doctor

Then they go to the chemist shop inside the hospital and he gives the prescription and the chemist gives the medicine and they leave frim the hospital premises. They goes to their car and sits in the car and Ritik drives the car and Shivangi sits in the front seat .

Shivangi: Popssy

Ritik : hm

Shivangi : Bhaii ka kaam jaldi khatam ho jaayega toh woh hume dinner ke liye join karenge .

Ritik : ohhh ok so ab yeh date se jada family dinner ban gaya hain

Shivangi : Aachaa toh aap nahi chahte ki bhai Hume join kare dinner ke liye .

Ritik : Haa bolun yaa nahi !

Shivangi: Poppsy !

Ritik : just joking agar baby boy ko pata chl gaya naa toh aaj humari class lg jaayegi .

Shivangi: hm ! Let's play music and vibe.

Ritik : yupppp

And Shivangi plays some old songs of car driving songs and then her playlist changes to old honey Singh's songs .

Ritik : these songs never got old .

Shivangi: yesss

Then they reached the mall and Shivangi sees some clothes for Ritik and for her . And she selects some dresses and she searches for the changing room and she got collide with a boy and her dresses fell on the floor .

Shivangi: What fuck is this ? Who the hell he is ! Abhi batati hoon Shivangi ke kapde girane ka anjaam kya hota hain .

She gets up and sees he is Ragbhir Malhotra and she shouts at him .

Shivangi: Tum !

Ragbhir: Tum ?

S& R : Tum yaha?

Shivangi: Yaha se kya matlab hain tumara .

Ragbhir: Matlab tum kha se tapak gayi

Shivangi: Main yaha se Jaa Rahi thi aur tumne dhaaka Diya mujhe

Ragbhir: oh hello maine koi dhaaka nhi diya hain tum khud aake mujhse takra gayi

Shivangi: Jooth mat bolo

Ragbhir: Oh hello main kyun tumse jooth bolunga . Ek toh tumhe dhikai deta nahi hain aur upar se mujhe suna Rahi ho

Shivangi: kya kaha tumne mujhe dikhta nahi hain . Yaa tum yeh din me glares laye hain naa uss wajah se tumhe dhikh nahi raha hoga .

Ragbhir: Dheko tum

Shivangi: Dhekho kya dheko

He lost in her beauty. The way she speaks , fights with him .  And he lost in her, she flickering her fingers in front of his eyes and he comes back into his senses .

Shivangi : Ab kya ho gaya . Ho gayi naa bolti band tumari .

Ragbhir: haa woh toh ho gayi

Shivangi: Then accept it ki tum dhekh kar nahi chal rahe the .

Ragbhir: hain

Shivangi : Kya hain

At another Shop