First Day

No one's Pov.

The birds Chanting, in the beautiful sunny morning of the Seol while People are busy with their day, some people are new strating their day, some people are running for their day, everyone is doing something. But at that time a girl is sleeping soundly. Not even bothered of the sunlight which is falling on her because she has covered her head.
Dreaming about Getting the most successful businesswoman award.
Well everyone have their dreams just like that she also has, but her dream got ruined by her mom slamming the door in her room and( JISOO WHEN ARE YOU WAKING UP?) Hearing her mom's shout "thud" She fall down her bed with wide open eyes. Seeing her on the ground her mom hit her head with her hand.
(W.what w.what happend mom is there a.an earthquake?) She said while getting up and looking at her mom confusely.
" STUPID GIRL TODAY IS YOUR FIRST DAY AT UNIVERSITY, AND YOU ARE ASKING ME WHAT HAPPENED!"
She shouted at her." Now go and get ready you are getting late."
"Oh no I forgot that today is my first day at university " She said while getting her clothes from her Almera." Now hurry up and get ready, then come downstairs for breakfast!" She shout it from outside because jisoo was already inside the washroom.

Time skip.

Getting down from the stairs hurriedly to have her breakfast and go to university but seems like today is a bad day for her because she fall down the stairs. Well it's not a bad day it her daily routine! This is what her parents thought.
Mr lee: jisoo are you okay?
Jisoo: I.I think so.
She said while rubbing her head.
Mrs lee: Now come and have your breakfast you are getting late.
Obeying her mother she come and sat at her usual place with a cute pout on her face.
Mr lee: Jisoo I have bought a phone for you because from now on you need it.
Yes she doesn't has a phone, it's not like her family didn't allowed her to have a phone but because she doesn't wanted it.
Jisoo: but dad I told you I don't want to have any.
Hearing her Mr lee chuckled and said
Mr lee: Sooyaa at your age all girls are having boyfriends and you aren't even Taking a phone? Seriously? And now you are in university so you should have one it's important.
Jisoo: okay fine I'll keep it.
She said with her usual cute pouty face.
.
.
.
.
Soon she finished her breakfast.
Jisoo: Bye moma bye Dada love you take care.
She said while kissing their cheeks and they are doing the same.
Mrs lee: bye baby take care go safely.
She said that but at same time she again bumped to the door her parents face palmed their self.
Jisoo: I.I'll g.get going.
She said that and got out of the house.
Mrs lee: God this clumsy.
Mr lee: I am wondering that how will her future husband bare her.
Mrs lee: she is so innocent to this cruel world. God please always keep my daughter safe from this cruel world.
And about her future husband I am sure there will be someone who will love her, Chris her and keep her safe from everything. After all she deserves everything.
Saying that she smiled while looking at her photo on the wall.
Mr lee: yes she does.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Same time somewhere else

"

shrrrrrr" the shower sound could be heard in the Alegent luxurious washroom.
A man standing under the shower while the water is dropping on him.
First on his soft hear then going down to his handsome face and then shoulders!
Reaching his well billed abs and then legs finally dropping on the ground.
Turning of the water he stepped out of the shower and stand in front of the big mirror he wear the bathrobe and come out of the washroom.
He come to his luxurious bedroom and sat on his king sized bed.
Lighting his cigarette he put it in his mouth still wearing the bathrobe making him look more hot, handsome and sexy.
.
.
.
.
"Ring ring" his phone ranged and he picked the call.

On the phone 📱
?: hello!
That hello in the deep voice echoed in the room as soon as he picked the phone.
?: hi bro how are you?
?: hmm fine.
Ohhh God that deep cold voice would make anyone go crazy.
?: aren't you gonna ask how I am?
The person On the other side said with a playful sweet voice. And here he rolled his eyes.
?: jimin stop it and say whatever you want to say.
Jimin: aish you are nothing to be fun with.
?: yo_
Jimin: forget it! Taehyung I called you to know if you want me, jungkook and suga hyung to also come and pick you up because we all are going together after all we are at the last year on our university. So should we?
Tae: hmm OK come.
Jimin: OK then bye.
Tae: bye.
Cutting the call he got up and went to his closet to get ready.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At university