RB Heatwave x femme reader!🍋

Heatwaves POV

I sighed as I watched the rescue bots new recruit, (y/n) play wrestle with Blades. I had found myself falling for the (a/c) femme, she was a bigger femme which was due to her previously being a wrecker.

I watched as she broke away from Blades and walked over to me, " hey Heatwave, wanna go for a drive?" I shrugged my shoulders, " sure let me go check in with Kade real quick." She nodded, " I'll be right here."

(Y/N) POV

I watched as Heatwave walked in the bunker to go tell Kade but as soon as he was out of sight I felt something snap inside of me and I let out a gasp as I smelled it, my heat started.

My legs started to wobble and I started to whimper feeling unbearable heat and pressure in between my legs.

Heatwave came back out and stopped in front of me, I smiled and groaned, " sorry but I don't think I'll be able to go on that drive I'm gonna go to my berthroom." He looked at me, " no, let me help you, please."

Without giving me time to answer him and process what he said he picked me up and carried me to his berthroom. When we got in he gently set me on his berth, "I've loved you for a long time (y/n) and I'll help you in any way I can." I looked at him blushing, " you love me?" The red mech nodded, " I do, I love you with all my spark."

I looked at him with tears starting to run down my faceplates forgetting the unbearable heat in my tanks, " I love you too Heatwave."

Heatwave then leaned in and captured my dermas in a passionate kiss, it started to get more heated and Heatwave licked my bottom derma asking for entrance which I quickly granted it to him. Our glossas battled for dominance in my intake which Heatwave quickly won.

I pulled away and groaned from the pressure getting worse in my tanks, i looked down to see my own fluids slipping out my interface panel, Heatwave pushed me down onto the berth and climbed on top of me. He looked down and growled, "you look so sexy like this." I blushed even brighter and smiled, "well, I'm all yours" I purred.

The mech lost it when I said that and started to attack my neck cables kissing them and biting them, he then started to grind our panels against each other making me start to moan, " H..Heat..w..wave, p... please.... Ahhh." My heat started to get even more intense and I started to squirm under the mech making him pull back, " patience (y/n). I want to remember this."

I nodded biting my bottom derma as his kisses started to trail down my body making me pant and moan in pleasure when he reached my interface panel, " ohhh H.. Heatwave." I looked down only to see him lick my interface panel making me want to faint, I looked away. Heatwave looked at me and purred, " look at me, dear." I looked back down and watched as he began to kiss my panel making it unwillingly snap back revealing my soaking valve.

"Oh (y/n) your so wet" the mech let out a groan, " I can't wait to taste you." I then gasped and gripped the sheets on the berth when I felt him slip his glossa in between my folds, " ohhh ahh ah" the mech turned me into a moaning mess, the heat was starting to get even worse as the mech continued. I let out a whimper, " p...please Heatwave f...rag me" I begged making the mech stop.

He looked up, " not much longer sweetspark just a little bit more and then you'll get what you want." The mech then slid a digit in my valve and started to pump it in and out making me scream from the pressure being released, " H..heatwave ohhhh!" He then added more until he had almost all his digits pumping in and out of me, he leaned down and started to lick in between my folds again.

I grabbed his helm and whimpered, " I...I'm g..g..gonna o...overload!" He hummed sending pleasure through my body, " then do it sweetspark, overload for me." I shivered and screamed when I hit it making me shake and gasp.

Heatwave pulled away and crawled but up my body, " are you ready?" I nodded, " frag me Heatwave! Please!" He smiled and took off his panel, " if you say so." He then pushed in making me moan loudly and claw at his back, " I..it h..hurts!" He leaned down and kissed my cheek and wiped away the tears that had started to form, " it's okay sweetspark the pain will go away."

After a few minutes the pain went away and I rocked my hips moaning from the pleasure Heatwave then started to thrust into me making me moan and grip the sheets on the berth, " ohh yes Heatwave h...harder! F...faster!" He then started to thrust anomalistically making me start to scream out his name as my overload started to approach.

I screamed his name when my overload hit me again making his follow not to long after causing him to let out a loud roar. Heatwave rode out his high and pulled out after and pulled me close to him, " I love you (y/n)" I smiled, " I love you too Heatwave." Then I fell asleep in the arms of my lover.