HIRING

To keep the community running efficiently, several positions are required. Also, the community has been divided into departments and department heads are needed.

1. Founder Thatnaijagirlwrites
Approves ideas, keep the community together. Takes final decisions after collectively receiving ideas and reports.

2. Assistant to the Founder
Takes the place of the founder in case of at least 12hours absence, or urgency.

3. Content Creation Department
Writers, editors, and content creators focused on producing engaging and high-quality contents for the community both on Wattpad and socials medias.

Positions:
1. Head
2. Assistant
3. Team members

4. Creative Design Department:
Graphic designers for the community and the Graphic shop.

Positions:
1. Head
2. Assistant
3. Team members

5. Review Department:
Members dedicated to providing constructive feedback on works in the review shop and for the community as a whole.

Positions:
1. Head CumbasArchive05
2. Assistant
3. Team members

6. Administration and Moderation Department:
Administrative roles managing the day-to-day operations, overseeing compliance with community guidelines, and handling member-related issues.

Positions:
1. Head
2. Assistant

7. Event Planning Department:
Event coordinators organizing writing challenges, contests, and other community activities to keep members engaged and inspired.

Positions:
1. Head
2. Assistant
3. Team members

8. Interview Department:
Interviewers come up with amazing contents for the community interviews and seek authors for interviews.

Positions:
1. Head
2. Assistant
3. Team members

9. Collaboration and Partnerships Department:
Professionals focused on building relationships with other writing communities.

Positions:
1. Head
2. Assistant

10. Editing Department
This department is solely for the editing shop and also helping to edit for the community.

Positions:
1. Head
2. Assistant
3. Team members

Note:
💥If more hands are needed in any department, it can be requested with time.

💥All shops once open for the general public can be used even by community members. The right procedure of making requests should be followed alongside adequate payment.

💥Works done for the community use only should not be paid for.