《Day After Day》

"I'm not letting you in," I said as I was unlocking the door to my shop.

"That's fine. I can just sit out here and wait for you," San said making me roll my eyes before I walked into my shop and turned the sign to 'open' as I looked at him.

He'll leave eventually. It's too cold for him to stand outside for hours, besides doesn't he have a job? A wife? He's gotta leave eventually...

I sighed looking at San, sat in a chair outside, it was around lunch time and it was snowing outside.

"San?" I said walking outside with two hot chocolates and he immediately smiled widely at me, "Take this before you freeze," I said sitting down beside him and handed him a cup.

"Thanks," He said before taking a drink of it and I nodded.

"San," I said putting my hand on his back, making him look at me, "Go home. I'm sure your wife is waiting for you."

"No, don't worry. She knows that I'm here."

"San, it's literally snowing. Go home."

"I will...for a kiss," He said smirking at me and I shook my head.

"Goodbye, San," I said standing up from my chair.

"Fine, but I'll be back tomorrow!"

"Sure, whatever," I said walking back inside.

And he did. He came back every single day and sat outside in the cold, waiting...waiting for me.

I locked the door to the shop and sighed looking at San who was smiling widely at me.

"Same time, tomorrow?"

"God, you're a headache. Come on," I said taking his hand into mine.

"Where are we going?" He asked looking at me as he followed.

"To my place, before you get hypothermia or something," I said looking at him and he nodded smiling widely before wrapping his arm around me and I rolled my eyes, trying not to smile.

~

"Thanks for letting me use your shower," He said walking into the living room with damp hair and I saw his chest and stomach as he put his shirt on.

"Uh, y- you're welcome," I said looking back at my phone and felt the couch dip when he sat down beside me.

"Your place is nice. It's very cozy."

"San, what're you doing here?" I asked looking at him.

"You brought me here."

"No San, I mean...what're you doing here?"

"I...I told you. Wooyoung, I love you. I want to be with you."

I sighed turning to face him on the couch and leaned my head on my hand after propping my elbow on the back of the couch.

"Say if we were together...what then?"

"Well, then I'd be really happy. Because then I could hold you in my arms whenever. Kiss you whenever. Take you on dates. Make love to you," He said smiling widely as he moved closer to me on the couch.

I looked at my hand the was fiddling with a loose thread on the couch as I tried not to smile at the thought of being with San, and felt him put his hand on the side of my face, making me look at him before he kissed me softly. He pulled away, putting his forehead against mine.

"Wooyoung, I don't want to live without you...not again-"

"Just shut up, already," I said before kissing him deeply, wrapping my arms around his neck.