chapter 2- filming mega mission

Oh my god I'm so nervous.

Today was the day we are going to be filming the mega crew mission video. I just hope I don't mess something up but kirsten said to just have fun so that's what I'm going to do.

As I was getting ready kirsten called me to see if I was doing okay. After a couple of minutes she hung up and I went back to doing my skincare routine as I still had a bit of time before I had to be there.

Once I put on my outfit I left to go to the rugby pitch were we was going to do the video. When I arrived I saw everyone chilling around talking to one another.

As I left the car I turned around to my mother and said a quick goodbye. As I made it to were kirsten was I announced my presence by doing a quick cough. Once kirsten heard me she turned around and hugged me as we swung side to side.

Once kirsten let go of me I went around and said hello to all the rest of jam republic. After we all said some greetings it was straight to business and everyone got into their position to start the mega crew video.

After a few takes and one more practice we were finished with the video and everyone was hugging eachother and saying goodbye before they left.

Before I left I walked up to kirsten and the girls and hugged them all and told them good luck with all of their other upcoming missions.

Once I heard my mother beeping the horn I said my finale goodbye and made my way towards my mothers car.

On our way home my mother put on some music so we could vibe and chat about how today was.

As we got home I ran into the house and ran upstairs to the bathroom and had a quick shower as I was sweating from all of the dancing I done today.

After the shower I changed into some pajamas and made my way down stairs as my mother ordered some take away. The take away arrived quickly as it came in like 20 minutes.

When I finished eating I started to feel tired so I said goodnight to my parents and walked upstairs and into the bathroom just to brush my teeth before going to bed.

Once I finished brushing my teeth I went straight into my bedroom and ran towards my bed. After a while I got comfy in bed and ended up falling asleep dreaming of how today went so good.