chapter 3- auditioning for street dance girls fighter 2

Ever since me and my mother have watched street dance girls fighter we knew I had to audition for the next season.

At first I was nervous to do it but then I thought about how kirsten and the girls nearly won street woman fighter even though they were the only international team left since tsubakill got eliminated early on in the season.

The first thing I had to think about is what song I was going to dance to. I wanted a fast beat song just to show my energy while preforming. So the song I pick to dance to was big bank by YG.

When I pick the song I immediately thought of some dance moves I knew would go with the lyrics and the beat of the song.

After a few hours I finished the choreography and recorded it aswell ready to send it off but first I have to show my mother to see if I have to improve anything.

As my mother was watching the video I stared at her to see her reaction and to see if she thinks it's good. After a while of just watching her reactions the video ended. When she turned off the phone she looked at me with a smile and told me that she loved what I have done to the song.

When my mother said that to me I knew it was good enough to send it to them. Once I sent it I just watched some edits on a girl from the last season of street dance girls fighter called injeong. I just loved how she shows her emotions and facial expressions through her dance.

After a while I got bored so I went down stairs to annoy my mother and father to give me money so I could run down to the shop really quickly.

Once they give me the money I walked to the shops and paid for the sweets and ice cream I got.

Once I got home I ran upstairs to look for my laptop. Once I found it I walked downstairs to my parents that were in the living room. As I got to them I ran to the couch opened my emails and saw a reply from Mnet which host the street dance series.

I screamed once I saw it but I was to nervous to look at what it said so I gave it to my mother and father to look at first. After a while I looked at them to see if it was good or bad but they had a smile on their faces and they turned the screen around for me to see that I have been accepted to join street dance girl fighter 2.

After a while of screaming from excitement I got tired so I said goodnight to my parents and got ready for bed. When I finished getting ready for bed I layed in bed and immediately fell asleep.