Holo-Gamer Human

Me: It's Done, Commander.

I turned towards Kilak, Who was Approaching me with a smile.

Kilak: I think you've gotten through to him.

Kelly: Did he... Get absorbed by that Crystal?

I then showed everyone the crystal in my hands by holding it out.

Me: A Starnite Trial Crystal. When Droven deep into a person's body, it'll kill them. But upon Death, Their soul gets absorbed into the Crystal, and goes into a Simulated Universe based on their own Cognition. A Cognitive world. They then have to undergo a Set of Rigorous, yet Fair Trials. A Quest line. Once they've completed the Last Quest, this crystal will Transform into a new body, and they'll be reborn. They're given one year to complete these trials and if they fail, They'll truly Die. In other words, it's like a chance of Reincarnation with their memories, only he Needs to earn it.

Rav: What kinds of trials?

Me: For him, it'd be Understanding Loss, respecting others, and understanding them. Confronting his Demons and his dark self. It's a painful process to do, but the way Kuro Accepted it, I think he'll do just fine in reflecting and improving himself. And his reward would be a new body. One that's not Goopy. Of course, I alone will take responsibility for his actions, Should he succeed.

Fenix: I see. I wasn't a CM back then, but I think that's Fair. I can tell that he wasn't Lying when you said that. We "Normies" never gave him a chance after all. In other words, it was Our fault as Agents for pushing someone as intelligent as him into a Corner.

I turned to Fenix, Who was scratching his head.

Me: Yeah, No shit.

Nate: Normally I would disagree with this... But honestly I think this is the best course of action. I mean.

Nate then looks at Kilak.

Nate: Commander seems to agree with this situation.

Kilak: When I heard about what he went through, and confirming that it was true, I leaved the decision of his Fate to M, Should he Come here.

White: Yeah! This is great and all, but can we get back to the fact that M is a HUMAN!

Everyone immediately looks at me as I Put the crystal away in my inventory.

Me: guess this where I re-introduced myself. The Provider of the Straps and EM, as well as the one who put BC, and their Master in their place. And the first Of my kind to join WhiteNova. The Holo-Gamer Human, M.

Kelly then points towards me excitedly.

Kelly: AAAH! You're the Provider! I had a Feeling it was You!

Kristen: Yeah! But that's not the Main thing here!

Kristen then excitedly rushed towards me with a recorder.

Kristen: How're you Alive? Are there more of you? Where are they? In the Labs? Is--

I then pushed the mic away from me.

Me: okay Charlotte°, get a Cryo Vision° and Cool it°.

Kristen tilts her head in confusion.

Me: Sorry, Video game Reference. °Genshin impact. And even though I'm starting to get tired of it, I'll try to explain everything that's happened to me over breakfast.

Dorothy: Nope! Nuh-uh! You really think I didn't Notice?

I turned towards Dorothy and Mia, who were giving me Serious stern Looks.

Mia: You Really think I would Mistake a Force Spike like that again? That state you were in was Star mode, wasn't it? That causes those Side effects and You're not quite used to it yet.

I practically Sighed and Admitted it with a nod. I was still feeling the side effects, and my head was starting to hurt from all the talking.

Dorothy: You can tell us all about it Later. Right now, you need to rest. Someone Help Him back to his quarters.

White: I'll help! C'mon Man.

White then started to guide me to my quarters, and I went with him without complaints.

Me: So... What do you think?

White: about what?

Me: Finding out that the "Time Agent" and Fellow hero Captain is a Human?

White then looks at me and blushes while grinning.

White: Well, I'm actually quite Honored! That and I now understand Why you're scared of the universe. You guys only went to the moon and back, and never interacted with outer species, Right?

SAI: Yep.