Memento Of You

Made this cause of a TomTord video eeee– hope you enjoy cause I sure will writing this.
-*__

It's been years since he's left...

I should call him

Tom pondered the thought carefully, then shook his head slightly.

No, he couldn't. After leaving on bad terms he could never truly face the man again like an actual friend.

The Brit frowned, getting up from his laptop. He moved his way to the door and grabbed the black hoodie that always stayed in the corner.

It still smelt like smoke respectfully. His scent never truly went away with that thing. It annoyed Tom to death.

Sadly, he couldn't wear it, it was too small. But he could still remember the person that wore it all that long ago. And that specific memory that got them on bad terms.

. . .
Flaaaaaasshbaaaaack
. . .

"Hey Jehovah~" Tord purred, accent gracing Tom's ears. He fake groaned, "What?"

"Oh don't be like that. I just wanted to say, I really enjoyed last night~" He whispered into his ear. The Brit choked on his bacon after hearing that sentence, blushing a dark red.

The norsk laughed, mouth wide open and fangs happily showing. They were both in the vicinity of Matt who was none the wiser to the conversation. He was too busy with himself and Edd webt to refresh his emergency Cola.

"Let's say you and I continue that later tonight?" Tom played on with the sultry atmosphere. Tord nodded, taking out a cigarette from his pocket and a lighter from the black hoodie he usually wore.

And so they once again acted like everything was normal, until it was night. Tom left early into his room to prepare and Tord, well he prepared a lot beforehand so why bother.

Once the 2 lovable idiots finally went to bed, Tord quickly rushed to Toms room excitedly. It was gonna be a night they both won't forget.

Tord knocked on the door and slowly it started to open.

[End of flashback]

Tom winced, it really was a night they didn't forget. A night after some fucking wicked sex was filled with tears and words that slipped out so suddenly.

"I hate you, Commie."

He didn't mean it, but Tord seem to think so with the way his tone was. He was just, so mad after Tord told him he was going to leave. It just felt so unfair to him.

It also felt unfair that he was the last one that got told this. I mean, he wasn't Tord's best friend but he was still his lover and that should've meant something. And he was literally leaving them tomorrow!

With both of those conclusions he kicked Tord out his room. He heard his quiet whimpers outsode the door. His monster instincts kicked in and made him want to just go right back outside, scoop him up and tell him he was sorry but his brain told him no.

He listened to those whimpers slowly leave from the front of his room. He fortunately let his instincts follow Tord into his room and when he went to sleep, Tom pet him softly. He knew Tord was awake and hoped that ithe gesture had silently told him he was sorry.

But just in case, the Brit wanted to apologise the next day but Tord shut him down quickly so he just said,

"Good riddance."

As Tord was ready to drive away, resulting in him getting hit by the boot of Tord's red jeep. "Hah!" That was the last he heard his beautiful laugh then it just all disappeared.

All recollection of him disappeared in Matt's memory. He tried to drink that part of him away but Edd, oh he was still the same. Actually, the two video called every end of the month. Tom never dared to even be in view of that when it happened.

But good news, Edd told him that Tord was coming back tomorrow to live with them. He of course just chalked it up to an over exaggerated truth cause there was nowhere for him to stay, except his old room which Tom inhabited now.

He would just have to wait until tomorrow and see for himself.

*-__
Huh. Shorter than I'd like it to be but whatever.

1/2 because I want the smut and or fluff to have it's own chapter lmaaaooo