recovery

Neuvillette slowly regaind consciousness but he wasn't in his office?he was in a bedroom? He sits up looking around the neat room confused when he hears the door handle turn.it was obviously wriothesley walking in but neuvillette didn't know that so he tried to hide himself so he hid under the covers (why because I said so)
Wriothesley:"you know I can see you under there"
Neuvillette looks out from underneath the covers
Neuvillette:"Wriothesley...? Why am I here? How did I get here"
Wriothesley:"you fainted and I carried you here :/"
Neuvillette got embarrassed his face going a bit red
Neuvillette:"but how did you nor get wet it's soaking outside"
Wriothesley:"well I put my coat around you and I just had a shower and changed after putting you on the bed"
Neuvillette got a bit more embarrassed
Neuvillette:"I thank you for this but I must get back to work"
Neuvillette trys to get up but fails miserably but once again luckily wriothesley ran over to catch him
Wriothesley:"no you're not. Furina has allowed you to take 2 weeks off you need rest."
Neuvillette stays quiet and just grabs onto wriothesley shirt to support himself and looks down at the floor.
Wriothesley:"look I know you don't like this and you want to get back to work but you need rest"
Wriothesley guides Neuvillette back to the bed and lays him back down.
Once Neuvillette does that he heads towards the door.
Neuvillette:"where are you going."
Neuvillette says quietly.
Wriothesley:"I'm going to get you food"
Neuvillette stays quiet and just looks at the douve.
Wriothesley gets neuvillettes food and places at the food and just picks at it.
Wriothesley:"eat it properly before I make you eat it properly"
Neuvillette slowly looks up his face bright red.
Wriothesley gets up again.
Neuvillette:"where are you going now?"
Wriothesley:"getting you a thermometer to check your temperature. Also I want you to eat atleast half of your plate before I'm back"
Neuvillette once again just nods and looks back at his food as Wriothesley leaves to go look for the thermometer.
Wriothesley heads back with the thermometer to see neuvillette has eaten about a quarter of his food.
Wriothesley sighs
Wriothesley:"Neuvillette move your hair out of the way of your ear."
Neuvillette moves his hair out the way
Thermometer:39.13°c
Wriothesley:"shit no wonder your not acting Normally your sick as fuck"
Neuvillette stays quiet.
Wriothesley stands up again
Wriothesley:"are you gonna eat the food?"
Neuvillette shakes his head
Neuvillette"no..."
Wriothesley nods
Wriothesley:"I can keep it just in case yoy want it later but I'll go get you a cold wet rag for you head"
Neuvillette nods as wriothesley leaves to put the leftovers somewhere safe before getting him a wet rag. By the time he got back Neuvillette was already asleep.
Trying not to wake him wriothesley gently placed the the wet rag on his head.
Standing at the bed side wriothesley quietly says
Wriothesley:"I'm in love with you Neuvillette"
After saying that wriothesley leaves the room
Authors note: I know none of these characters are canonically accurate but oh well.
Have a good day :D