Author's Note

Hi! I'm so glad you're here. How are you?

If you're reading this, I suppose that means you've officially reached the end of my first ever published novel.

First and foremost, I want to thank you immensely for giving my story a shot. I've written a lot of things over my 10+ years here on Wattpad, but never quite worked up the courage to publish them. After much convincing from my husband and a huge leap of faith, here we are. I'm so grateful that you decided to give me a chance.

This story was just a toe dip in the sand compared to the things I have been working on behind the scenes. I have one project in particular that I'm hoping my fellow dark romance fans will be a very big fan of.

I'll give you a hint. I've been playing around with the title Allure.

Please feel free to give me all your honest feedback and thoughts about That Tuesday. I really loved writing Alli and Myles's story, and I think I might have fallen a little bit in love with the sweet, golden retriever personality of Myles myself.

I may very well be writing this for no one to ever see but myself. If that's the case, hello, me!

If that is not the case, and I have even one person reading this right now, hello. You look stunning today.

Again, thank you for reading. I hope you will consider giving me a follow and keeping in touch in the future.

Bye bye for now. <3

Love,

Alexis