LACUNA - XXXVIV

Heart's POV
“I'm sorry...” she stated. Kumunoot ang noo ko sa sinabi niya. "I'm being a burden to you, Eiffel. I'm so sorry" she added. I wipe her tears again and give her forehead a kiss.

"You will never be a burden to me, Hera. You are my wife. No matter what our situation is, you will always be my wife, never a burden" malumanay na sagot ko sakaniya at binigyan siya ng isang matamis na ngiti. 

"I love you so much, I would do anything for you. I am willing to sacrifice everything I have just to have you in my arms, safe and sound. Never think of yourself as a burden to me, because all I think about you is that you're my wife and you're the only woman that I love and will love, even if it takes beyond this lifetime" I added as I intertwine our hands together.

"We will heal together ok? I would never leave your side. I will always be beside you, in every step even if it takes months, year or even a century for us to heal. I won't ever get tired of wiping your tears, mahal. Because that is how special you are to me and this is how much I love you" I kiss her gently but passionately and I made sure to make her feel the love I have for her.

"I love you too, Eiffel" she stated weakly. I wipe her tears rolled down once again and I didn't hesitate to wipe it. "And thank you for making and fulfilling your promises" I gave her a nod and kiss her once again.

"Everything for you, my darling love" I lay down beside her and hold her in my arms. I just admire her beautiful face as she sleep, safe and sound back in my arms. I'm glad she's back.

We both lost our daughter, but I will make sure we will not lose each other. Now that is another promise to make.

Fast forward to a year...
Ilixie's POV
It's been a year since the incident and the time we lost our daughter. Eiffel and I moved on and as she promised we did heal together

It took us a year but with the help of each other it felt like we've been through that process for just a month.

Eiffel never left my side. She's been with me with every step of the way. She is still in college but through online. I told her she can go back to Wright University but she declined. She preferred to be with me all the time. I'm not complaining though.

I love my wife and I love it when she's with me. I'm so lucky Eiffel is my wife. She's the woman who sacrificed alot for me other than my mother.

About Felize, I don't know what happened to her. Eiffel just told me she was under her men's care but never really told me what happened. Probably not to trigger me any worst.

I'm just glad she's not here to bother us anymore.

"Wifey!" Tawag saakin ni Eiffel mula sa kusina. Kaagad ko siyang tinungo at hindi ko mapigilan mapangiti nang makita kong nagluluto siya. She loves cooking for me.

Eiffel is a great wife, now I wonder how she is as a mother. I smiled bitterly as I remember our little Sylvie. She's our little angel, I'm sure Eiffel will be a great mother to her.

"Let's eat! I cooked your favorite!" Excited na sigaw niya. She placed the food on the table with a big smile on her face. Damn, I'm so lucky huh? 

"Does it smell amazing, darling?" She asked and I nodded. "Always the same and it will always make my mouth water" I stated. She stole a kiss from me before she pull a chair for me. Gosh, this woman!

I sat down then she sat down beside me. Siya na rin ang naglagay ng pagkain sa plato ko. Since the day Eiffel and I got married siya na ang nagaalaga saakin. Halos ayaw na niya akong pagalawin sa bahay.

"So I booked us a trip in the beach, it's for our 1st Anniversary!" Umiling iling ako dahil para siyang excited na bata. "You know di mo naman kailangan gawin 'yun. Kahit sa bahay lang tayo I'm ok with it" siya naman ang umiling ngayon.

"No, I wanted it to be special" she gave me those cute puppy that made her eyes twinkle. Aurgh! She knows I can't resist those eyes! "Fine" she smiled at me widely making me chuckle.

She looks like a kid. Gosh, this woman!

"So how is your appointment with Ms. Lazaro?" She asked. Ms. Lazaro is our psychiatrist. We were reffered to her by Mommy Rezilda. I think they're friends. I'm not quite sure.

"It's ok. She said tomorrow will be our last session and I'm finally free" she gave me a smile and a nod. "That's great, darling. I'm glad you're finally back" she said. She held my hands and kiss the back of my palm.

Tsk, sweet old Eiffel.

Once we finished our food niyaya ako ni Eiffel na mag shopping. Para daw sa beach vacation namin. Marami naman na akong damit sa bahay but this woman insisted.

She bought couple of clothes, including this beautiful white dress. Bagay na bagay siya para sa beach! Oh I won't lie, I'm pretty excited for our little vacation!

She even bought me some jewelries, shoes and a lot more. Sometimes I really don't know how Eiffel doesn't get bankrupt after buying so many expensive things!

After almost 4 hours she is finally finished. We're just having our dinner here in Wolfgang's Stakehouse. I was taken back when I saw the prices but that didn't even bother Eiffel. Damn, sana ol!

While we eat we just talk, well Eiffel flirt while I just ride whatever she has to say. Our dinner is filled with laughter, flirting and enjoyment. Because of Eiffel I completely forgot about the prices of our food.

I was utterly shocked when I saw how much it was. Eiffel gave her black card like the price is not even that big. God! This woman.