chapter 13

WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP SWEETHEART....... Someone screamed like a shithole... That too the first thing in the morning with a megaphone in his hand...

I got startled and woke up upstraight

I got startled and woke up upstraight.... And saw jungkook's cute smile plastered on his face with a megaphone in his hand...

Make my breakfast as fast as you can... I am already late on my schedule he said with a stern voice.. I looked over the clock behind him...

SERIOUSLY..... 4AM....AND YOU ARE LATE...... JUST WHAT KIND OF SHITTY SCHEDULE YOU HAVE????.. UGHHHH........

As soon as I screamed... He tossed some documents at my face... I flinched and scrowled at him...

I guess you haven't read the contract yet... You better read it up until I take my precious bath babe...

I took the documents and look over it again.. Suddenly one of the page had something stick over it... I pulled it over and a long list of more orders were written over it...

IS HE SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME......this is a contract for SLAVE...I clenched my hairs and threw the documents..... Just what is he late for...

I started making breakfast for my so called husband... I have never made mine before.. So I guess this is the first time in my life to make a morning breakfast that too not for myself... I tried to make it good and present it elegantly like a chef..

Jungkook walked downstairs while rolling his sleeves up and showing muscular hands... And sliding it down again... Was he trying to make me.... Whatever.... I don't give a fxxk...

Byeee

Byeee.... Jungkook said... WAIT WHATTTT???.. I made breakfast for you stupid... Eat it and then fxxk off... I grunted...

Jungkook laughed and said what did you make?

SANDWICHES AND JUICE... I SAID

 I SAID