chapter 17

BTS( behind the scenes)

Taehyung was ordered to kill y/n...with all the crew members on the gunshot at the head... Taehyung was warned to bring the most important thing which jungkook stole overnight along with her beloved wife...

Taehyung had no choice but to accept it as everyone's life was at stake

Taehyung had no choice but to accept it as everyone's life was at stake... Moreover it was not for y/n but also for jungkook....

YEONJUN... The most dangerous killer was assigned to kill jungkook off... To which everyone gulped... Because he was known for his accuracy and merciless behavior... The moment they get that so called important thing in their hand along with y/n...they would shoot y/n first to see jungkook grieve then... Then.. With pleasant pleasure they would kill jungkook.....

Current situation:Y/n povAs we were rushing towards the exist

Current situation:
Y/n pov
As we were rushing towards the exist... Taehyung was waiting for us over there... Something was definitely wrong.. Those eyes... He makes those kind of eyes only before killing someone.. I have known him for soo long... This is the first time.. I feel a shiver in my spine... If it was someone else I would have killed him on the spot with no hesitation.. But my crew member... Not even in my dreams... I thought...

Taehyung: so

Taehyung: so... Have you told him about what I asked you dear? ( with dead eyes)
* bites an apple while asking with a knife in his hand*

Yeahhh... Yeahh.... We were going to our place to check it out... Why don't you come along? I asked