Chapter 1

In the silent gloom of his dimly lit apartment, Danheng's world crumbled with a single message—the news of Caelus's demise in the relentless grip of an earthquake. "No, it can't be," he whispered, fingers trembling as he clutched his phone, reading and rereading the devastating words. The weight of loss pressed against his chest, leaving him gasping for breath amidst the wreckage of shattered memories.

Amidst his grief, a haunting memory surfaced—a vivid recollection of a fierce argument with Caelus. "Why did you delete it, Danheng?!" Caelus's voice echoed in the corridors of his mind. "You can't just erase what we built together!"

Tension suffused the air as harsh words were exchanged, fueled by pride and hurt. "You care more about your creations than our relationship!" Danheng retorted, the emotional tempest building between them. In a moment of heated anger, he took a drastic step—deleting the very essence of Caelus's digital world.

Amidst the echoes of their heated argument, Caelus stormed out of their shared apartment, his strides taking him to the towering monolith of his corporation building. The night air crackled with tension as he entered, emotions raw and unresolved. Unbeknownst to him, the universe had chosen this moment to unleash its chaos.

Within the cold expanse of the corporation's walls, an unexpected tremor rattled the foundations. The very ground beneath Caelus quaked, mirroring the turmoil in his heart. Panic set in as alarms blared, and the world outside trembled in response to a force beyond control. In a cruel twist, the building that housed Caelus's ambitions became a fragile sanctuary in the face of nature's fury.

Meanwhile, Danheng, lost in the depths of grief, couldn't shake the haunting memories of their argument. Shit. What's happening to Caelus now?

The raging land calmed down a bit, in the quiet solitude of his dimly lit apartment, Danheng's world crumbled with a single message—the news of Caelus's demise in the relentless grip of an earthquake. Tears, heavy and unrestrained, flowed as grief consumed him. The weight of loss pressed against his chest, leaving him gasping for breath amidst the wreckage of shattered memories.

In the depths of despair, a strange fatigue enveloped Danheng, pulling him into an uneasy slumber. As his tear-stained eyes closed, the darkness gave way to an unfamiliar realm—a digital tapestry of colors and lines. Confusion etched across his face, he awoke in a place that defied reality.

Before him, landscapes painted in bits and bytes unfolded, and a mysterious timer materialized, ticking away in the digital ether. A revelation struck Danheng—the world he now traversed was none other than the creation of his lost love, Caelus. The timer, an enigmatic countdown, hovered in front of him, its purpose veiled in cryptic uncertainty.

Danheng's journey had just begun, where the lines between reality and the pixels of a digital afterlife blurred. The timer, a silent reminder, symbolized the precious months he had to mend the fragments of his relationship with Caelus within this surreal game world. A sense of urgency gripped him, pushing him to navigate through the landscapes of memories, seeking reconciliation before time ran out and the echoes of their love faced an ominous fate.