Chapter 14

Short and mild blowjob ahead

---Minho POV---

In the weeks following Chans' promise at Juns' grave I found myself thinking less and less about Jun and it was confusing to me, one evening while Chan was going to the store I called Juns' mother, "Am I forgetting him?" I asked as she answered and I knew she heard the panic in my voice, "No Minho you're not, if you're thinking about him less it's probably because of Chans' promise, I think it made Jun rest easier," she said. We talked for a little more and she assured me that I was completely fine, that I should go where life takes me even if it would take me further from him, "He will always be in your heart and he will always be a part of you but if Chan takes over more of your heart then that's what Jun wants," she said. At those words I started to sob as I sank to my knees on the floor, "Minho... Don't cry it's just the natural part of life, you're still always welcome here and if you come we can still visit Jun," she said and we hung up.
As I sat on the floor Soonie came to comfort me and shortly after Chans' arms wrapped around me, I hadn't even heard that he had come home, "Baby..." he whispered and held me tight. 

When I calmed down I explained to him what had happened and what Juns' mother told me, he brushed some hair from my face and kissed away my tears, "I will always be with you," he whispered and pulled me up from the floor with him and turned on some music before he pulled me close by my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we started to sway to the music in a slow dance, we lost ourselves in the moment until his phone rang, he looked and groaned, "You know you could let me have some romance," he said to whoever was on the other line and the response from that other person made him laugh, "Don't worry Ji but I was indeed having a nice moment with Minho," he said, he talked a bit more as I still stood there close to him as one of his arms was still wrapped around my waist. "I'll check with him," he said and turned his face to look at me, "Ji asks if we want to go on a double date dinner with them on Friday," he said and I nodded, "Ye sure are you going to book it?..... Ye okay see you on the walk to work tomorrow then," he said and they hung up. 

As that Friday rolled around we went home after work and after Felix and Jisung had disappeared to their apartment we continued to walk to our apartment as we had moved fully into the same one now, "Today is their 10th anniversary," Chan said and looked showed me a photo from 10 years ago when Felix and Jisung embraced after 'Finally admitting their feelings,' as Chan put it. "Why would they want to celebrate their 10th anniversary with a double date?" I asked in shock and he smiled almost teary-eyed, "Jisung is planning to propose," he said and I smiled and held his hand, "I always thought Felix would be the one who would propose," I said and he laughed, "It would seem that way but Ji is a lot more mature than he seems and he is incredibly grateful to Felix for keeping him in check as much as he could," he said and I chuckled. He checked the time, "Hm how about a long nice shower?" he asked me and I agreed, as we got into the shower he grabbed me and pulled me flush against him as our lips collided in a passionate dance. "Take away the nerves for me," he whispered in my ear and I shivered, "Of course baby," I whispered back as I kissed his neck continuing down his chest until I was on my knees in front of him. I gave his hard-on some kitten licks and teased him a little as his hands tangled in my wet hair. 

His moans sounded like heaven as I took his hard-on in my mouth, "Ahh... Min... So good..." he moaned loudly and I wrapped my hand around the base while sucking and licking in all the ways he liked it, his hands gripped my hair tighter which caused me to moan, the vibrations from me caused him to moan as well and a shiver went through his entire body and I knew he was so close. I lifted my head, "Cum for me baby, let me taste you," I whispered and took him fully in my mouth licking and sucking at the base, soon he moaned loudly and held me in place as he released deep into my mouth. I moaned at the taste of him and as he finished I stood up and kissed him deeply, "So sweet," I mumbled against his lips, "How about you return the favour?" I asked and he kissed his way down my chest and as he reached my hard-on he teased me back with kitten licks and just sucking the tip. "Baby..." I moaned as he finally took me fully in his mouth his mouth felt so good that my mind went blank and I let my moans flow freely as I gripped his hair with my hands, soon I came as well and he stood up and kissed me which let us both taste our mixed flavour and we both moaned into the kiss. 
We cleaned each other and after our shower we got ready to go to the restaurant where Jisung and Felix waited for us.