•Pt_4•

"Ohhhh so you're searching for a job?" Ching says as Garu nods "Yeah..." He eats his last grape then burps "Pucca's uncle's has a Gohrong Restaurant! You can work there!" Abyo says as Pucca nods fastly as she giggles at the thought of always seeing him "Yeah! You can work there!"

"Oh!... Hmmm..." Garu thinks as he smiles at Pucca "Not bad i guess... " "Yeah! You can help out Dada a little because he is a dishwasher and a waiter, so it's kinda hard for him." Garu makes a ohhhh noise then nods

'Can you handle it though?' Pucca says to him as he nods "If this... Dada, person can handle being a... Dishwasher and a waiter, i think i can handle being a cleaner." Garu says determined as Ching pats him on the back "You got this Garu!" Ching says as he smiles

"...Thanks everyone" After that, the three finished eating as they all went back to the classroom and sat back on their seat, after hours of boring nonsenses. It was time to go home, he packs his stuff as he's met with Ring Ring again "Sooooooo~ still busy?"

She says a little annoyed as he nods "I have a interview... So yeah." He says half lying as she was curious "Oooooo in what job?" "I think it was... Gohrong Restaurant? I'm... Gonna be a cleaner, there." She nods then waves goodbye "Goodluck!~" she winks at him with more charm then got out of the classroom.

He gets hugged again on the back by Pucca as she huffs "Oh Pucca" He says as she lets go of him "Sorry" She giggles as he sweats a little blushing. "I'm gonna go home and change... Then i'm gonna interview-" "Not gonna lie, i bet they don't need to interview you. As long as i tell them your my friend and hardworking, they'll understand"

She says as he nods "I'm... Still gonna change, and interview them... you'll never know." He says as she smiles "Ok! Meet me at the school entrance!" He dashes out of the classroom and school fast as he was finally home as he sighs.

I can do this! He goes to his room then wears his normal clothes. Nothing too flashy. Grey baggy jeans, black shirt and his lucky red jacket. He pulls out the bandages then hides the small injuries with makeup a lil, Garu pets his Cat Mio as a goodluck charm for him as he waves Mio goodbye.

After walking sometime, he sees Pucca waiting patiently "Your fast!" Pucca says as he chuckles nervously "Uh... If im excited, i do things... Fast" She giggles then grabs his hand, they start to walk comfortably and after sometime they are finally in Gohrong Restaurant.

"Woah." "Never been here?" "Well... I just moved here so, yeah" "Wait here" She says to Garu as she enters the Gohrong Restaurant. After 10 minutes she comes out and grabs Garu's hand leading him inside.

It looks actually fine and decent. He looks around seeing his classmates and strangers. Pucca leads him to her uncles where they are in the kitchen "Hi Uncles! This is Garu my friend, he wants to be a janitor or a cleaner!" She says as they chuckles

"Hello Garu. I am Uncle dumpling, thats Uncle Ho and Uncle Linguini" The two smiles softly at him as he smiles back "Hm?" Garu looks at a certain someone balancing plates 'Hi Dada! This is Garu' Dada sets the plates down on the sink as he gives Garu a wave then continues to clean the plates.

"I heard from Pucca you want to be a Janitor or cleaner if i heard that right" Garu nods as Dumpling rubs his chin a little as he makes an ahem noise "Lets see... Are you fast at doing things?" "Yes." "Good at cleaning?" "Yes." "Quick thinking? Controls their anger? Can handle chaos?" "Yes, yes and uh... Yes"

"Hmmm..." "I think he's all good' Ho says to Linguini as he nods "I guess so." "Wait! Why not test him now?" Dumpling says as the two looks at him "Like, how he handles cleaning the restaurant and everythin?" "Hm. Nice thinking there Dumpling" The three uncles laugh as Pucca and Garu looks at eachother shrugging

"Here's the equipments!" They give Garu cleaning equipments as he looks at the equipments closely. He sighs then smiles Okay. I can do this! I just gotta think this is my house. Yeah...

"Now get outta there and do your best!" Dumpling gives Garu a pat on the back as he shoves him out of the kitchen as he's met with peoples waiting patiently and some don't. "Hey Pucca, watch him closely kay?" Pucca nods as she follows him then watches him with a cheeky smile.

Tobe looks at the Gohrong Restaurant as he puts his hand on his chin If i heard that conversation correctly. Garu is inside. He thinks of it as his friends groans "Can we go in nowww?" "Yeah yeah" Tobe rolls his eyes as they enter Gohrong Restaurant.

They take a seat then started talking to eachother except Tobe, Tobe looks at Garu as he imagines him in a maid dress and while Tobe was thinking about it, Pucca was thinking the same thing as they blushed at the thought of it.

---*---*---

---*---*---

(My drawing)

"Tobeee? TOBE!" His friend smacks him on the head as Tobe yelps "OW! What the fuck asshole!?" Tobe says as his friend rolls his eyes "Ya orderin or you gonna keep staring at Garu's ass?"

Tobe who doesn't know what they were saying as he looks at Garu again only to see his ass while Garu is cleaning the table. He makes an eek noise as he looks away all red

His friends laughs as he smacks all of them on the head "Shut. Up. All of you." He glares at them while on his friends eyes, they see a flustered kitten trying to act scary "Okay boss" The other one says as they wait for the waiter.

~^~^~^~^~