𝖲𝖧𝖤𝖲 𝖢𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖮𝖭 𝖸𝖮𝖴!

a/n: sorry guys ive been busy with school but i finally heres the first part!!!

Time: 2:10 pm

Location: 41 crib

-------------------------------

kyle richh pov:

Me and the gang were at the club with ice, Murda, and Lin. Tata and ice where flirting or whatever Murda was somewhere while Jenn was on her phone looking kinda mad and lin was kinda clinging to me i was about to ask jenn was she cool but lin started tapping me i turning to her "hmm?" i say kinda annoyed i really just date her because the whole gang had girlfriends except me that wasnt the only reason though.

Lin flinched and then finally said "are you sure I should be here I'm only 16..?" Kyle rolled his eyes " none of us are 21 so if you get in trouble we all get in trouble!" He kind yelled at her. Lin quickly got up and walked out the club Jenn looked over to him "you cool?" She asked Kyle just nodded walking away he was going to get fresh air when he seen Murda kissing Kay flock he recorded and ran back.

"Jenn Murda cheating on you.." Kyle said Jenn got up quickly and pulled him to a bathroom "Kyle I know you're not still on this shit!" She said angrily Kyle thought back to a month ago...

FLASH BACK:
Jenn and Kyle were on the couch high and drunk Kyle was bricked up looking at Jenn he's always had feelings for her but she's gay she'd never like him back so he just pushed it off but today he couldn't the weed and henny was to much he stared at her seductively and let out a breath  Jenn looked at him and turned her head back to her thigh when she saw him.

 "Jenn." Kr said  Jenn looked up "h-hm?" She stuttered he smiled "cmere.." he patted on his lap Jenn shook her head scooting farther away "come here."  He said sternly  Jenn stumbled towards him and looked at his lap hesitant as he patted near his dick  she was taking to long he grabbed her and placed her on his dick and  he groaned softly "Jenn I want to be in your fucking stomach so bad right now " kr said  Jenn shivered at his words "I'm d-dating murda..." she said quietly "she's cheating on you!"  Jenn shot up fast "no she's not why would you say that you're just mad you don't have a girl!" With that she walked away and went to her room.

FLASHBACK OVER-

TO BE CONTINUED....

WHOS YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR??

DO YOU THINK KYLES IN THE RIGHT OR JENN??

SHOULD I CONTINUE THIS BOOK??

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR ANOTHER BOOK??

BYEEE POOKIE BEARSS!!