𝖨𝖲 𝖪𝖸𝖫𝖤 𝖢𝖱𝖠𝖹𝖸?

A/N: ok so im kinda mad rn cs i exited out of my tab cs my teacher was coming so i have to start over buttt since yall wanted a pt 2 i shall deliver.💋

Time: 2:45

Location: club

_______________

Jenns pov:

I walked away from kr and went In our little chill room that we have in the club  I cant believe  kyle is still on this still I know he likes me but im with murda and he knows that and of course he barges in the room when I don't wanna see him I sigh and point to the door "get out." I say clearly upset he shakes his head "I got proof.." kr says with a lot of emotion my stomach sinks kr never says anything with emotion so I knew he might really be telling the truth.

Kyle pov:

Kr pulls his phone out and I see a video of me in my bed and I blush remembering that video "kr why do you have that video of me masturbating?" I say quietly he blushes and shrugs scrolling past it fast and finds the video "here." He hands me the phone I watch the video seeing murda kissing Kay flock I pass him his phone back tearing up and I get up starting to walk out I feel my arm being held I try to snatch it away and I get sat back down Im on krs lap he grabs my chin and turns my head facing him "don't cry over her... she ain't worth it Jenn" he says looking at in my eyes I stare back at him as he gets closer.

Murda burst in the door and gasps "we cheating now Jenn!? And with niggas?" She yells out jenn get up fast ready to defend herself but I walks up to her " I know your not talking when your cheating on her with the opps!" She looks stunned "why are you lying i know you want Jenn but damn she was right your a little crazy!" She lets out I turn my head to Jenn and nod my head tears threatening to fall I storm out walking to my car speeding away once I get home I walk in my room remove my shirt and roll up laying in the dark.

To be countinued...

IS KR CRAZY FRL???

DOES JENN REALLY TALK ABT HIM BEHIND HIS BACK???

WHOS YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR???

SHOULD I CONTINUE THIS BOOK??

ANY OTHER BOOK SUGGESTIONS???

BYE POOKIESSS!!