Challenge - 2Chan | Smut

*Pov Bangchan*

Today is exactly the 4 months mark since I confessed my love to Changbin and he returned my feelings, I couldn't be happier with our relationship, everything is perfect. Changbin and I decided from the beginning to keep our relationship to ourselves - at least for the beginning, we both enjoy the peace and keeping the relationship secret is fun, giving each other seductive looks while sitting with the boys, every Secretly light touch and just feeling the adrenaline because we have to be careful that no one finds out about us. We both want to make the relationship public one day, but for now we're just enjoying the peace and quiet we have together. ,,Binnie, I'm going to stay in the studio a little longer today, I wanna finish the song" I say to my boyfriend who is putting on his jacket and I hear him sighs because of my words. ,,I can't stop you, but please don't stay away too long, we have the dorm to ourselves, we could use the time together in other ways." I don't have to turn around to know that there is a smirk on his face right now. We are approaching our relationship slowly, but of course we have been intimate with each other several times and each time feels so special. ,,I won't stay long, I promise." Bin gives me a kiss on the cheek before he leaves the studio and I go back to work to finish producing our latest song so that it's ready for the comeback and we still have enough time to think for a choreo.-After almost two hours, I finally close my laptop and put my things away before putting on my jacket and heading home. The other boys use the free weekend to visit friends and family while Changbin and I decided to stay in the dorm. I really wanted to work on the song and I wouldn't get to do it with my family, Changbin stayed to make sure I didn't overwork myself. ,,Baby?'' I say while opening the door and the first thing that I smelled was a delicious smell that came from the kitchen, which is why I'm heading to the Kitchen where I find my boyfriend in front of the cooking stove, cooking some kind of food. ,,I walk behind him and hug him from the back while I put my head on his Shoulder. ,,Smells yummy'' I hum while he starts to giggle. ,,Go and get the table ready, food's already done'' After I set up the Table and we sat down we enjoy the very good food that he made, Binnie isn't the best cook from the group, but he still manages to make very yummy food.
after we finished eating we clean the place and we sat down on the couch while Changbin turns on the TV and started Netflix on it. ,,Sure we need that? I don't think we're gonna be able to watch anything anyways'' I say as I began to gently stroke my fingers over his body and I feel him shiver from my touch. ,,Damn you always have to go straight to the point huh?'' with a big smirk on my face I just shrug and push Changbin's Body softly back until his still clothed back hits the couch ,,Yeah but we both know you love it'' i watch as his face starts to change it's colour to a dark red, cute. While I hover over my boyfriend's body with my own I look deep into his soft eyes. ,,You're sure you want that?'' giving him a kiss on his full lips while I start to slowly grind down on his clothed crotch. ,,Y-yes, Channie I want it. I need you so bad'' I didn't do anything yet and he's already this desperate. ,,awh my sweet babyboy, already so needy for me?'' he nods and i kiss him again before I start to get out of my shirt while he also tries to get out of his clothes where I help him quicky. His nipples already look very hard, which why I pinch the left one with my fingers and then start to suck on it, which makes Binnie to let out some sweet sounds from his mouth. I learned very early into out realationship that his nipples are one of his most sensitive parts of his body and he loves it when I play with them. ,,C-can I touch?'' he looks at me with pleading eyes and waits for my permission, normally I love to tease him but we both are needy right now because of the fact that we couldn't be intimate with each other for a whole month now because we never had the dorm for ourselves so I don't wanna tease Binnie to bad. ,,Of course my love'' his hands immediately finds their ways to my stomach where he traches with his fingers over my ABS.
I love playing with his nipples and i could do it for hours but I really need more of him right now, which is why i put two of my fingers in front of his mouth and he understood it directy and started to suck on them until they're wet enough. ,,Fuck, Bin don't look at me like that while sucking on my fingers'' I close my eyes from the sight in front of me. Once I felt like they're wet enough I pulled them out of his mouth while I moved down to the end of the couch while I glance up at my boyfriend, asking for consent before I move one of my fingers to the rim of his hole, to tease it before sticking my finger slowly in his hole. To distract him from the pain of preparing his Hole I put my other hand around his Cock and distracting him with a Handjob, which worked very well because the painful soft moans fast turn into pleasured Moans, filled with lust, he didn't even notice when I put my second finger in him and once I could fit three of my fingers in him, I felt that he was ready for me. I pulled my fingers out of his hole and he immediately whined from the loss while his pretty hole was waiting on my cock. 
I grabbed the Lube and put a good amount of it on my cock, before I give my boyfriend a loving kiss. ,,C-channie, p-please'' he wimpers after the kiss. ,,Please what? use your words princess'' I can see his cock twitching from the petname I gave him. ,,N-need you'' - ,,baby, I don't know what you mean, i'm he-'' ,,fuck chan, just fuck me already'' with a smirk I line myself in the correct position and slowly insert my dick in him, i'm careful and once I fully bottomed out I wait until Changbin gives me his okay to start moving. ,,You're doing great my baby, so good for me'' Binnie is a sucker for praise and I can see his cock twitching from my words again, which makes me smile. ,,o-okay, you can move'' I start moving my hips in a steady and slow pace. ,,You're feeling so good around me, princess'' he bites on his lips, trying to keep in his sweet moans, which i don't like. ,,I move my hips a bit quicker, my moves getting faster and harder with each thrust. ,,Don't hide those sweet sounds from me'' i growl as i put my lips on his body and start to kiss him everywhere while my thrust's stay as fast and hard to make please my boyfriend.

,,Can I suck you off, binnie?'' he eagerly nods as I pull out of him, I don't want this moment to end just yet even tho I know that we both wont last very long anymore. I give his cock some light kitten licks as his hands find it's way to my hair. slowly i start to move my head a bit, taking the tip of him into my mouth as his phone starts to ring next to the couch. 
normally, we would just ignore it - but I got a fun idea in my head. ,,Baby, take that call, it could be important'' he looks at me with big eyes. ,,B-but'' I shake my head ,,no buts, take that phonecall and you better have yourself under control while I continue to suck you off, we don't want anyone to find out about us, huh?'' he grabs his phone and put it on speaker so i could hear the conversation. ,,Hey Sung, why did you call?'' Binnie asks as I take his cock back into my mouth, which makes him hiss softly. ,,I'm bored, Leeknow Hyung is asleep'' I can hear Changbin letting out a loud scoff, which makes me almost giggle. I take his cock fully into my mouth and start to move my head up and down. ,,Mhm oh m-'' Binnie moves his hand quickly to his mouth. ,,Changbin, everything okay? what was that sound?'' Jisung asks as I watch how my boyfriends face turn into a dark red. ,,N-nothing, probably just the Tv, Channie Hyung is watching a movie r-right now'' 
i enjoy this a lot, why didn't I come up with this idea sooner? 
,,Oh okay'' Binnie closes his eyes as I started to deep throat him now, I can feel that he's gonna come soon, i queeze his tights a bit to give him even more pleasure. ,,Sung, i-i have to go'' Changbin hungs up on jisung before he could even say anything back. ,,C-channie, I- need to c-cum'' I nod and suck him off harder and now even five seconds later i can feel his loads in my mouth as i swallow everyhing. ,,mhm, sweet'' I say as I pulled his cock out of my mouth and smile at him while he tries to catch his breath. ,,that was mean'' he says as I just shrugged. ,,mean but hot'' i smirk. 
,,Can i suck you off too?'' he asks me and because of that we change our positions on the couch. ,,I'm not gonna last long tho'' He takes my cock into his mouth and uses his hand on the part he couldnt fit into his mouth. ,,Fuck, you feel amazing princess'' I moan as he sucked me off and as I expected, It didn't took long until I came aswell.

,,wanna take a shower with me?'' I ask as I give him a quick kiss on his cheek. ,,Sure, but there is nothing going to happen expect for showering baby'' he looks stern at me, which makes me giggle. ,,Of course my baby, we can have some nice showersex another time'' I put my lips on his and the kiss was full of love. ,,I love you binnie'' I say as we got up from the couch and walked together to the bathroom to get ready to take a nice shower. ,,I love you too channie''