Skirt lifter - Minsung / Smut

PoV jisung

I lie in my bed and look around in the bedroom, my boredom is slowly driving me crazy. My boyfriend Minho has been incredibly busy with his company for the last few weeks, he usually comes home very late in the evening and has to leave very early in the morning. I haven't seen him the last two days because I went to bed early and slept a bit longer. I know that he went home because he always gives me a goodnight kiss even when I'm already asleep, but I haven't talked to him because I was to tired to actually wake up and i know that after a long day of work he just wants to sleep.It makes me sad that we can't spend much time together at the moment. I can understand that he's the CEO and that the people in the company need him, but I also need him here.

Since I don't have anything to do anyway, I decide to try on a few of my new outfits that I ordered a while ago and finally arrived. I love trying out new outfits, especially when they are feminine coded, which always show off my body shape particularly well. I don't feel confident enough to wear such clothes in public but here at home I feel comfortable and safe. Minho loves it when I walk around in feminine clothes. He has supported me from the beginning, no matter what, which is why I love him so much. With Minho I can be who I am without having to be afraid that he won't love me or accept me anymore. I think that feminine outfits are adorable. I take one of the outfits and look at it closely, it is a beautiful pastel pink outfit which is made up of a skirt and a crop top which is white. I love pastel pink, many people always say that this is the color that suits me best - and I see it the same way.I put on the outfit and look at myself in the mirror. The cropped shirt emphasizes my thin waist perfectly, and the skirt is a little shorter than the ones I normally wear. Overall it just looks hot.What a shame that Minho isn't here, he would definitely like this sight...Although, I know a way that he can still see me in this outfit..

I grab my phone and stand in front of the mirror again and take a picture, intentionally turning a little to the side so that you can see my slightly hanging out ass and I arch my back a bit before I take some pictures. When I'm finally happy with a picture, I sit down on the big bed and open the chat between my boyfriend and me.

Jisungie:
*attached Imagine*

Minho:
JAGI ?!?!
I'm at work !

Jisungie:
Yea and?
i'm at home

Minho; you know that you
can't just send pictures like
those to me while i'm at work.

Jisungie: why Not ? ^_^

Minho: because you know
how much you're turning me on.
Especially in outfits like those.

I smirk to myself, that was the plan all along. Getting Minho as horny as possible. To top everything, i decide to take another picture, this time on the bed. I put my ass in the air and take the picture, making sure that i'll look as needy as possible.

Jisungie:
*attached1 picture*

Minho: JAGI.
Stop being such a tease.
You better wear that outfit when i'm home.
'm home in 15.

Jackpot, that was a succes.

I lie down in bed and open Instagram to pass the time until Minho finally gets home.,,Jagi-ya" I hear my boyfriend's voice calling and I immediately sit on my knees on the bed and wait with a grin for Minho to come into the bedroom. ,,yes my love?'' I say innocently, knowing that he came back home as fast as possible and I was the reason for that. ,,you look even sexier in real life than in those pretty pictures you sent me'' he walked up to me and kissed me on my cheeks, while pulling down his work jacket. ,,you were a very bad kitty, sending master pictures like those in your pretty outfits? You know that you're not allowed to send me pictures while I'M at work but you still did it'' after hearing the word master I feel my cheeks burning from the blushing. It always turns me on when he calls me kitten or himself master, it's hot.,,What do you want kitty? Why did you send me those pictures?'' I wimper as he grabbed me roughly by my chin so that I had to look up at him. ,,y-you. I want you Master'' he grins at me, stripping out of his clothes. Leaving him only in his Boxers and I can already see his bulge growing bigger in it. ,,you're lucky that I'm just as needy as you, otherwise you would get a punishment now. But I need you as much as you do right now'' he growls in my ears, making me shiver and wimper again. I wouldn't have said no to a punishment, I enjoy them. Minho's punishment and his 'bad' side is very, very hot but i also really want to have his dick in me right now, so i'm wanting calm and behave.

He leaned down so he can kiss me while he sits down in front of me on our bed, while kissing me he starts to slowly undress me aswell. ,,what a shame, you look so hot in this outfit, but I don't wanna ruin it, so it has to be gone'' he whispers in my ear while he starts to lift my skirt. tracing his fingers over my torso and then my thighs, making me shiver from his touch. ,,M-Min, please'' I beg, he's teasing me and I really want him right now. ,,Please what?'' he makes me go insane - in a good way. ,,P-please just fuck me already, I'm already prepped. J-just do something'' he smirks at me. ,,Let me have my fun with you before I give you what you want'' I wanna say something but close my mouth again when he started to suck on my sensitive spot on my thighs, leaving pretty marks there. He kisses me on many spots, making sure t hold eye  contact with me, which makes everything so much hotter. He gives me a soft slap on my dick, making me moan before he stands up again and walks to our Closet to grab our lube . ,,Turn around my pretty baby'' he says and I did what he told me. ,,Please no more teasing, Min'' I say because i know how much he loves to tease me, but I don't want that right now. ,,Don't worry Princess, I'm gonna make you feel so good my love'' not even a second later I feel his tip on my rim, slowly pushing in, I prepped myself earlier, but his cock is so much bigger than my fingers, perfekt to fill me up. Once he bottomed out he waits for a bit before I give him the okay to start moving. ,,m-move'' i say and he starts to slwoly but steady, rolling his hips to get the perfect angle, making me a loud moaning mess. Luckily we live alone, and we have soundproof walls for a reason. While Minho thrusts in me, he starts to play with my nipples again, making my eyes roll bac and my head dizzy from the pleasure. ,,M-Minho, i'm close'' I moan out as he hits my protasta perfectly again. ,,me too Jagi'' he's so soft and sweet to me, normally he tells me to wait until he tells me to come, not this time. But I'm glad about it. ,,W-wait, M-minho, I wanna s-see you'' My boyfriend stops moving his hips and turns me around, that i can see him, kiss him while he starts to move again, this time a bit faster and harder until the white liquid flows out of us, making us pant. ,,I love you so much my sweet Sungie'' he kisses me before he lets himself fall next to me on our big bed. ,,I love you too Min'' 

A/N 
I worked 3 days on this chapter and I started it new about 6 Times already but I'm still not satisfied with it but i'm to lazy to start again so here ya go.