Chapter 36

*Aiden's POV*
"You guys ready to go?" I asked once we had ridden all of the water rides.
"I guess so," sighed Rhett. Something's up with him, I can tell.
In the car ride home was an awfully awkward silence.
Abrax began to whistle an ever- familiar tune.
"I promise that one day, I'll be around. I'll keep you safe, I'll keep you sound," Terpsichore sang, noticing the song.
"Right now it's pretty crazy but I don't know how to stop or slow it down," I continued.
"Hey, I know there are some things we need to talk about," sang Apollo, first of all, I didn't know he could sing, second, I didn't know he knew the song.
"I can't stay, so let me hold you for a little longer now," Tiombe contributed.
Abrax continued with his background whistling.
"Take a piece of my heart, make it all your own. So when we are apart, you'll never be alone. You'll never be alone," we all joined together, and honestly, it sounded like something from Pitch Perfect. I took lower harmony while Terpsichore took high. Apollo and Rhett sang an octave below Tiombe on the melody.
And then we stopped. I suppose a chorus was enough, it was certainly enough to break the awkward barrier.
I rested my head on Apollo's shoulder and fell asleep.

Sorry if the musical outbreak is really cheesy, I just REALLY love that song.
Anyway, I finally have a story board down. You would think I would have a plot before I started writing but nope😂
I have a big pile of twists and turns to torture you all with😈
I'm not sure if I'll update again tonight or not😐
Have a nice day/night
Next chapter in either an hour or tomorrow
XOXO