ch 1: A christmas miracle

Chapter notes

Ok, a new story and it will the fluffiest and cutest story I have ever written in my life...

I want to write 2k drabble for new year, but it became more and more with light plot.

Vegas's character is different here, he is timid and nervous and he will get out of his shell because of Pete.

I am really excited for you all to read this .

I added so many pictures and my pinterest is full of cat pics

Story starts

It's Christmas day and everyone is smiling and walking on the roads making last minute purchases or going out for dinners and spending their time with their lovers in their homes.

But Pete, he is neither smiling nor spending time with his lover, cause he doesn't have a job to buy gifts for himself nor a lover to spend time with

He is getting drunk seeing all the happiness around him , and sad because of the fact that he is alone...and he is the only customer in this shady bar right now, which consists of some shady amulets, talis, and strange crystals...

He didn't know why he chose this bar when this bar is so shady , but after getting drunk he forgot. Maybe pitying him, the bar owner, a middle aged woman, comes and sits in front of him...

" Why are you drinking on Christmas?"..

Pete chuckled " cause I am broke and lonely and has nothing to be happy for "

" If you wish for something on Christmas , what would it be, young man?"

What would any sane person would wish in a crisis like this ,as they are broke they would choose a Job.

But Pete , as he is a hopeless romantic who is alone all his life being raised as an orphan , chooses

" I want to be in love, I want someone to love me unconditionally. I want love to shower on me. "...

" I want this much love" pete extended his hands like a little kid showing he wants so much love

He mumbled and went unconscious on the table itself...

And around him sparkles started glowing immediately like a whirlwind

" you'll get love young man, but you can't meet your lover like this because You and him are from different places.

You need someone to love you unconditionally and He needs love and courage from you, you will be a strength for him"...

😻😻😻😻😻

Pete woke up groaning but his voice felt different to him , and when he was fully woke up, he looked up and around , it's not his room and with the bright light shining on him he understands he is outside...