ch 4: Fluffy cat breaks Vegas out of his shell

Chapter notes

As the title says, Pete gets Vegas out of his shell...

This chapter doesn't have many cat pictures , but in next chapter you'll get lot of them

Story starts

You see Pete always sits in Vegas lap or clinging to his shoulder if he stays in the house... and everyone jokes that princess won't even stay away a Second from Vegas if Vegas is present in the house.

And today there was a final meeting with Lee and some other Gang leaders about the transportation deal. Vegas is feeling low cause he doesn't have the courage to command anyone.

Pete is looking at Vegas meowing slowly

" Vegas, you can do it...why are you nervous?".. Pete meows as he Can't say it in human language. He Saw how Vegas worked On collecting the information for So many days and even on yesterday night too.

But now he is nervous again. Pete bets that 90% of the people in the meeting won't possess the knowledge Vegas has. But they don't know that, they just know Vegas Can't Command properly.

And now he is nervous again.

Pete kissed him on the cheek to encourage him

Vegas smiled at him and kissed him for his support ...

"I know I am a failure princess, but I'll try."

Pete Shook his head, " you are not failure " he meowed aggressively

but Vegas just chuckled.

💙🖤💙🖤💙

Soon the meeting started on the next day and Vegas went to attend. Now Pete is nervous for Vegas. He silently tiptoed towards the meeting room and thank God, they didn't lock the door.

Pete directly looked at Vegas Who sat silent in his chair. .. Pete Could See how Vegas wants to participate in the discussion but he is nervous...

Pete doesn't want Vegas to be nervous, he slowly walked towards the table and jumped on Vegas lap and curled himself silently ... He didn't make any Sound, but everyone recognised a new presence in the room.

Everyone is looking at the cutest cat they have ever seen in their life right now , Vegas ran his fingers through the fluff thinking maybe Princess is anxious that's why he Came in between the meeting and , Pete Couldn't stop himself from meowing as Vegas fingers in his fur always make him mushy and his meows are not a good sound to hear as usual..

Everyone is shocked at his ugly meows, but no one Said anything except one, that is Lee.

He is irritated... and the fact that he is an entitled prick made him jab not only at Vegas but also at the princess.