5

Peter heard his homeroom calls get called out through the speakers to meet at the gym. This had been happening for the past couple of days. The speaker calls out homeroom names, they go to the gym and it has been made very clear that they were doing a test. Though, no one knew what the test was on. But, Peter didn't care about that, he was getting out of English to go do what people described as a science and math test. He was hyped. 

Time passed, Peter finished the test with about 30 minutes out of the 3 hours left. So he did what any smart vigilante would do, and immediately slept. So, when MJ woke him up by nudging him, he graced her with slight drual and mumbles of good mornings. "It's afternoon Idiot," She said as Ned snorted at the look on his friend's face. "Oh... good afternoon" MJ just rolled her eyes at the boy. "Get up, we got to go," MJ started to walk away as Peter finally rose from his seat. "Dude! I got some new Legos for us to build!" Ned reminds Peter. "DUDE! I forgot let's GO!" 

MJ sat on Ned's bed reading a book. As Ned and Peter sat on the floor building the Lego. "Yo, Peter? Who's Sir Noodles?" MJ asks holding Peters's phone. This grabbed Ned's attention as he knew most of Peter's friends. Or at least of them all. Some girl named Aife was a mystery to him but she seemed nice to Peter. "Oh! I accidentally texted him and just kinda made a friend out of it, obviously I don't tell him any big things but it's nice ya know?" Peter said getting up and sitting next to MJ on Ned's bed and grabbing his phone back. 

Sir noodles 

Kid, there is some sad news my friend found your contact and is adding you to a group chat

I apologize 

For their stupidity

Peter

No no no 

I can't wait to make new friends!!!!!!!!

Sir noodles

Yeah yeah

your two pure for this world Underoos

MJ looked at Peter. Her lovely dumb boyfriend. He seems happy, and he's not stupid. "Cheek out that group chat," MJ said. Ned, who had gotten up next to Peter's other side, nodded in agreement. 

Peter 

Hello random people 

Sir noodles

Why are you being nice to them

???

What is this

???

Don't we already have a group chat?

???

I made this coz tin can decided to have a friend without telling us. 

???

HA! Get called out tin can

Sir noodles 

I hate all of you

Peter

Even me 

Sir noodles 

I hate everyone but Underoos

???

Underoos? Really

???

Leave him be you know he does stupid nicknames