Chapter 6-Im queen of the school

I woke up around 5 in the mornin, threw on some ripped jeans, a shirt that says ' give me coffee and no one gets hurt', and a beanie. I ate & was about to go outside to wait for the bus when I heard a, HONK HONK!!! What in the world was that!? I looked outside and saw Jonathan in his black Lamborghini! "Well, what are you waiting for, the queen to give you an invitation? Hop in!!" I got my bag, ran outside & got in Jonathan's car. Jonathan put his arm around me & took off.
"Is it going to become a regular thing?" I asked looking at Jonathan. "Most likely. Br if you don't want it to , it doesn't." Jonathan said. "Of course I want this to be a regular thing!!" I put my head on his shoulder. "Good" he leaned in and kissed me on the forehead.
After about 10 minutes of driving we finally arrived at school. When Jonathan let me out of the car EVERYONE was staring at us, this was natural for Jonathan, he just put his arm around me and we walked in school.
"Hey Jonathan." We both looked over to see who it was and it was, the football. "Hey Jonathan, I heard you got s new girlfriend, is this her?" The boy that spokes was Lucas Buckinton, he was the quarterback. ( back in 8 grade he had a huge crush on me and still does.)
"Yeah, you remember Coroline from middle school right?" Jonathan tightened his grip around my waist & gave his teammate a look saying ' she's mine' I knew Jonathan could tell if he tried doing anything , he's get Kung Fu kicked in the face.... Not joking. The day went by really quickly, everyone was so nice to me, even Stacy was! She even asked if I wanted to sit with her and the cheer squad at lunch, and I was like NOPE! ( Hahahahaha) Instead I sat with Jonathan and the football team at lunch. It was like I was queen of the school.