Prologue

"everytime you shine, I'll shine for you."

"Speaking of Taylors! Do you have any favorite Taylor Swift songs?" One of the producers of the interview asked.

Sitting there was 34 year old Taylor Jean Prescott. The lead singer of the upcoming band Men 'N Moths with Lee Evans their drummer and last one which was their guitarist is Danny Marley. The band had been invited to come on a little interview, talking about their new album that was released a few weeks ago.

Lee and Danny laughs as they both know damn well Jean wasn't really a fan of the mentioned blonde singer.

"Well- I knew at some point I would come across this question..." Jean sighs as she responds playfully to the man as she manages to get a laugh from her response.

"C'mon you got this, Jean!" Lee cheered her friend as Jean thought of a song that she heard before that was from the singer that was mentioned.

"What was the song that goes like uh- Got a long list of Starbucks lovers they tell you I'm insane." Jean said, snapping her fingers as she sang the lyrics that popped up in her head.

"Blank Space? You got the lyrics wrong!" Danny said laughing while watching his bandmate try to sing the song. He's probably the only one who knows a few songs from the blonde other than '22' in the group as he laughs, knowing that Jean even got the lyrics wrong.

"There you have it ladies and gentlemen. Taylor Jean Prescott's favorite song is 'Got a long list of Starbucks lovers'!" The man said, jokingly while the two laughed. Jean covers her red face from embarrassment after realizing she got the lyrics wrong.

"I'm so sorry Taylor Swift!" the brunette singer said as she looked at the camera with clasped hands while her bandmates chuckled.

__________

CAST

October 5 1989

Dakota Johnson as Taylor Jean Prescott
Singer/Songwriter/Bassist

Dakota Johnson as Taylor Jean PrescottSinger/Songwriter/Bassist

December 13 1989

Taylor Alison Swift as Herself
Singer/Songwriter/Actor

Taylor Alison Swift as HerselfSinger/Songwriter/Actor