04

Two days after the incident at the Wedding Expo, I still couldn't calm down and think clearly. So I decided to ask billy for help. Thats why, here iam, I surprised him by coming to his house with a large chocolate cake, his favorite one. This chocolate cake is made by prise, and this is really delicious. Who knows, by bringing billy a large pan of Chocolate Cake, he might melt down and want to help me, considering that in the last few days, he has always been involved in my slightly unpleasant problems, especially the incident at the last wedding exhibition.

I was standing in front of his door a little nervous. On the sixth ring of the bell, the door opened. Apparently billy had just finished showering. Instead of welcoming me with a smile, he instead looked at me suspiciously, taking turns with the cake that had been in my hand. He folded his arms across his chest and narrowed his eyes.

"OK, this is a bit weird. A Babe Thanatat come to my house bringing a whole pan of chocolate cake. This is a bit suspicious. What do you want?"

I look away and forced my way in by pushing my own body inside so that billy was forced to open the door wider. I put the cake in the refrigerator and turned around. Billy was still standing looking at me.

I could explain everything now. The problem was, billy just finished showering, with his hair still wet, he was only wearing a white towel to cover his lower body.

"I think it would be better if you put on some clothes first. Here..." My hand moved up and down, accusing billy from head to toe, then stop and pointing at his towel. "That its... very disturbing."

"What do you mean? This towel is bothering you? So I need to take this towel off?" Billy said nastily. His hands were already on the towel and ready to be removed. I glared. Billy is the type of reckless man, he could have just open the towel in front of me without feeling embarrassed.

"Billy! Don't do anything like that! Put on some clothes first! I can't concentrate if you're... like this. Its disgusting, ok. " I narrowed my eyes while slightly looking away.

Billy laughed, "I'll put on my clothes first. Oh, yes, instead of being idle, better you cut the cake you brought. Make it big slice, three slice!"

"Three?" My mouth move without making a sound. I forget he was a big eater.

Not long after, he return only wearing shirt and short. Without even look at me, he devoure the cake that I had cut for him.

Billy ate without looking at me who was sitting in front of him. He ate the cake with an expression full of enjoyment. I'm drooling. I also took a fork and join eating the cake, only eats a little because billy already side eyeing me. I decide to take the cake again but billy block my fork with his fork.

"Eits! Enough! You eat too much."

"So stingy!? " I protest.

Billy shook his head, his fork also shook "No no no. This is mine. Every piece and crumbs of these cakes are precious."

"Stingy billy!!!" I grumble and half slammed the fork I was holding

"So," Billy said with his mouth full of chocolate cake, "I know you definitely want something from me. You cant just come to my house out of the blue like this with my favorite chocolate cake, if you dont need something from me."

"Ah, stop being negative thinking ! I'm a good friend, you know. I mean if i do good things, doesnt mean i want something from you, ok!?"

Billy point at me with his fork, "I know you, Babebabe Thanatat. Don't try to lie to me, OK?!"

I sigh and look at billy with a warm gaze. "I want you to talk to saint."

"SEE!!!" Billy glare as he pick off a large chunk of chocolate cake until there was nothing left. "My instinc is really strong! No wonder these cakes have been glaring at me, as if they want something!"