Part 32.2 SUNSET LOVERS

⚠️Warning: Contains mature theme 🔞
• Not for Minors
• Read at your own risk ⚠️

BADA POV

He swiftly returned my kisses, as hungry as mine but still with so much passion. His kisses filled with love and care yet causing me internal turmoil that feels so good that I want more.

We wholeheartedly shared the kiss as if our lives depends on it. 

My heavy breathing in complete sync with his filled the room as our lips parted. 

He looked at me, his eyes deep and dark, showing his desires and longing yet still considerate of his every move. I can clearly see him restraining himself and wanting to ask permission to proceed and satiate his desires that he had been keeping for such a long time.

I smiled at him and caressed his cheeks.

"Please let me feel your love again my Hyeokjae."

HOWL POV

She said that with her sweetest voice then quickly claimed my lips again. She pressed herself harder onto me, her warmth making my head cloudy, my urges almost taking me.

She might have noticed my hesitation to continue what we're doing so she continued initiating and making me feel that she wants this, too, that she wants me.

Author's Narration

Bada's kisses slowly moved onto Howl's neck, giving it small kisses and a little sucking. Howl groaned as he felt her soft lips and warm breath leaving his skin with love bites.

He's still trying his hardest to control his self thinking Bada is just being carried away. Bada on the other hand, feels his reluctance so she tries even harder convincing him.

Her hands found the hem of his shirt and tried taking it off. Howl lifted his self a little letting her undress his top.

She then moved her kisses onto his broad chest, leaving numbers of her marks in there. Her desires were at its highest level already and she's getting impatient with Howl's uncertainty with what they were sharing at the moment.

'Napakahirap talaga nito akitin kahit kelan.' She thought to her self.

She had grown even more hungry of him with what she has been doing and she can no longer take it. She wants more, her body shouts for more.

Bada being impatient that she is, turns to her last ace. She brought her kisses back to Howl's neck up to his ears. He shivered realizing what she was about to do. 

"Love, hmm!"

He tried to stop her, knowing to his self that if he let Bada do what she plans, he'll completely lose his self and would go wild on her.

Bada ignored his plea and continued showering him with her heated kisses. Her lips finally got to where it intended to be.

She licked and kissed his earlobe, occasionally giving it a soft blow of her hot breath. Howl vehemently closed his eyes as a hungry moan escaped his mouth. Bada smiled with satisfaction knowing she was getting closer to her goal. 

"Oh holy f*ck Bada Lee. Ahhh!"

He finally lost his mind as she bit his earlobe. The single thin thread holding his beast of desires freed from the darkest dungeon of his being.