Home

Chapter 9: Home

"Are you sure about this?

"Yes, sir. We're. We've been keeping an eye on her after we found the hidden microphone on Mr. Stefan Salvatore's jacket. Two of our captains died sire. It can't be coincidence. She's attached to everything. And Mr. Johnathan Gilbert."

"Is that all!"

"Yes."

"That bitch is with him now. We need to go immediately. Before she do something crazy to him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"No, uncle. I can't do it. Don't make me like him. I can't murder him. Or any people" honestly I can't. As much as I hate him. Deep down I know that I care about him. He's been nice to me. He was always nice to me. I don't know what was the reason he killed my parents and I know he needs to get out of my life. He deserves death. Death is the only solution. Once he's dead, I'll be free. Free from all of the mess. I can move on and get a life.

"You have to" my uncle says, brushing my arms. "We're Gilberts and Gilberts.." he pauses. "Always take avenges" I say softly but strongly.

"Take this" he hands me something. A small plastic bag. "What's this?" I ask him rubbing it between my fingers.
"Mix it up in his drink and then when he gets weak, you'll get the chance just throw him out of the window. But Elena make sure to look it like an accident. I can handle Damon" he tells me.

I sigh. "Damon is like a fox. He'll easily get it something's fishy. We have to make it look like an accident." I tell him. There's no way Damon would ever believe Stefan just fell and died. And there'd be medical examination and If they found the drugs in his body all the suspicions would come at me directly. Now I've doubts of my uncle's plan. Who let him take the position of being a General.

"I'll do something" I say giving it back to my uncle. "You're willing to do it?" He asks me once again. I don't look at him. It's the worst feeling ever. It's something I've been waiting for such a long time. But now, why am I feeling like I'm doing something wrong. I should not be feeling this way. All I want is Stefan Salvatore's death.

"Why are you asking me that?" I ask him. He huffs. "Because your care is showing for him. You're hesitating. Having second thoughts. Means that you've feelings for him" he tells me.

I shake my head. "No, uncle. Why would you say that?" I ask him. That's impossible. Feelings for my parents killer? That's such a slap in the face.

"Will you do it?" He asks. I take a deep breath. Clutch my jaw. "Yes, I can. And I'll. I'll prove myself to you. I'll take revenge. My parents will be free when I'll do it." I say taking a deep breath, staring at him with confidence.

I reach to my home. I see Stefan's car been parked. He's at home. Perfect timing. I look around and I walk around his car.

I call him. "Stefan? Hey? Are you home?" I ask him. He says yes. "Hey, would you mind if I get inside your car? I can't find an earning. I must dropped it in your car" I tell him just to avoid the suspicion of his if he notices me walking around his car.

"No problem, Elena. Look for it" he says. "Thanks. Love you" I say hanging up. I sigh as I get in. I wait for a moment, preparing myself. Killing my own husband isn't that easy. It's hard. Harder than I ever thought.

I mess up with his steering wheel, the controller everything that I can to make it look like he died in accident.

I get out after I was done with his car. Drawing a large smile on my face like a trophy wife when I see him comes out of the door.

"Hey" I say running in his direction. He opens his arms immediately from me, wrap me in as we hug each other.

"What took you so long?" I ask him as I brush my hands on his chest. "My job" he says as he brushes his lips on mine. I take him.

We get eager for each other. I shut my revenge fantasy for now because his touch, his fingers, his kiss blow my mind. My body has no control when he's glued to me.

He takes me to our bed as he takes his t shirt off. I lick my lips. Would it be bad if I sleep with him one last time? Maybe make him the most happiest man alive before his death.

I take off my top, throw it somewhere in our room. I see his naked torso. So strong and so attractive. I can't help but run my hands on it. God's art.

He helps me with my pants off, I do the same with his. Our inner clothes are next.

Soon he's inside me after paying attention to my body. To the place where I wanted his notice the most and he did give me.

"Stefan" I say digging my nails on his back. He moans in my ear. I kiss his shoulder as his body is on top of me. We make the rhythm as we come together.

He stays on the top of me when he's done with me. A tear escape from my eye. I can't help it. It lands on his skin.

"Hey" he says bringing his finger to carres my wet cheek from where the tear fell. "It's nothing" I say smiling even though my eyes are sad and he can read it.

"Something's bothering you" he examines me. I inhale. "No, it's just. I miss you when you're not at home." I tell him.

He smiles. "Well, I'm here with you. At home. Our home. I'm not leaving anytime soon" he says kissing my forehead.

I close my eyes loving his lips resting on my forehead. You're leaving soon, my darling.

Two or three chapters to end the story so don't miss it.