Mineta different AU

Avi: so we have little something different..
Brisa:and it's about a classmate of yours..
Deku:which one of us
Avi:mineta
Mineta: me?!
Mina:it's probably going to be some perverted au where he corrupts everyone

Avi:actually,no

It's a sunny day at UA. Going into the classroom we see one of the first students there. Minoru mineta. He was a 5'8 student with curly purple hairs with balls in the middle of his hair. He wasn't the nicest person around but you could depend on him for a lot.

Mina: this def ain't our mineta
Mineta: i could change if I wanted too!!
Jiro: then do it

He sat down in his seat and waved with a small smile at Todoroki. Todoroki was always there before him. They both weren't the closest friends but they knew that if they were in a bad situation, to call up the other. Todoroki waved back as more student came into the classroom.

Kaminari made his way to mineta's desk along with jiro, Bakugo, and sero. "What's up minoru" kaminari asked as he took a seat on mineta's desk. "Nothing much, just this damn schoolwork." He responded. "For real! It's so difficult" Kaminari and mineta turned to Bakugo. "Oh hell no, last time I helped you idiots with the work you ran away!" "Only because you kept hitting us with rolled up paper!" Bakugo and Kaminari went on and on till Bakugo finally agreed.

Jiro turned to mineta, "Are we still on for tonight?" Mineta was about to respond but sero beat him to it. "What's going on tonight?!?" "We're hanging out in his room at the dorms" mineta just looked at her. "I thought you told me not to tell them!" "Well that's just too bad"

Bakugo was just staring at their bickering. It was nice. Nice to have friends that cared. (Gotta love the sappy stuffs)

"Does that mean everyone is coming over in to my dorm tonight?" "Yup" they responded. "Do you think we should invite todobro?" Kaminari asked. "I mean, minoru and him are friends right?" Kaminari continued. Mineta nodded his head and made his way to todorki's desk. "Hey shoto" "Hello Minoru" " We were wondering if you wanted to come to my dorm after school" Todoroki thought for a moment and then nodded. Mineta smiled and nodded as well as he made his way back to his desk.

"So is he coming?" Sero asked "yup". And as if on cue, Mr. Aizawa walked in.

Uraraka: why was that actually kind of cute
Tsu:is there more *ribbit*
Avi: yup this part is after school and their way to the dorm

As mineta was packing up Kaminari basically jumped on top off him "whAT THE HELL- oh it's just you" "yup, your bestest friend!" "Heh yeah that's what you think". Todoroki and the rest of the 'gang' came over to the table. They all started back to the dorms. After they got changed into normal clothes, mineta and Todoroki decided to go get snacks while everyone else picked some movies to watch. "Hey, Thanks for inviting me" Todoroki said with a soft smile of his face.

Mineta smiled back "it was nothing, I wanted to". Minenta then looked back at the pantry to see what there was to snack on. Todoroki looked in the fridge. " I don't know what I did to deserve such a good friend" he thought. They got snacks and drinks and made their way back to the room.

"All right my emos! Our first movie issss.." they all waited for Jiro and Kaminari to stop drumming and say the movie name "..MEAN GIRLS!!" They said in unison. "Not this damn movie again" Bakugo muttered.

"Your the one who suggested it" Tokoyami added. "Fuck you"

They put on the movie and everyone got comfy. Occasionally there would be mineta and Jiro yelling at the tv but that was still nice. Sometime closer to the end of the movie, they ran out of snacks.

"Are there more snack in the pantry?" "No we got all of them" "well you know what that calls for..." Kaminari said with a smirk "STORE TRI-" he got silenced by Bakugos hand on his mouth. "Your gonna wake up everyone else". Oh boy did the squad love this side of Bakugo. Mineta turned to Todoroki "Are you up for a store trip?" Todoroki shook his head and mineta opened his window. He signaled for everyone to get out of the dorm room.

Mineta cracked his window so they could get back in and they ran to the store. They went inside and looked for all different types of snacks. They go to the cashier and pay....

"Who brought their wallet?"

"Are you fUCKING  KIDDING ME?!"
Ikr the rest of the squad yelled at each other, Todoroki took out his fathers credit card. The cashier handed it back after he paid and Todoroki grabbed the bags of snacks. Tokoyami was the first to notice Todoroki leaving and followed. Soon everyone followed him. The were walking on the sidewalk acting like the crazy teenagers they are.

Mineta then got a mischievous idea. He pulled out his phone and went to the camera app. He started recording a video. "Hey Bakugo, I bet you can't climb the lamppost." Bakugo smirked. "Try and watch me!". Kaminari and Jiro Burt out laughing when Bakugo kept slipping. After many tries, he eventually made it to where he dangled off the top "What are you kids doing!?!". Shit. A cop. "FUCK,RUN" they ran and didn't stop until they reached the dorms. They got back inside mineta dorm and sat for a minute. Then,

They laughed

And they kept laughing.

Some of them felt like they haven't laughed in months.

It felt nice.

And they never wanted it to end.

Avi and mineta went up to the middle of the room. "I was always taught to look at girls in the way I have. And treat women the way I have. My father has had many girlfriends and they were all treated the same, including my mother. I wnat to change that, I want to change the way everyone thinks about me. I know that a simple 'I'm sorry' wont fix but I'm trying, I promise." Kirishima looked at the crowd then said "THAT WAS SO MANLY!" "I agree, saying sorry takes a whole lot of courage!" Deku added

"Will you guys forgive me?"
The girls and guys looked at each other. "It may take some time, but if you can show us that your really sorry, then we forgive you" Uraraka spoke up. Mineta smiled "thanks guys" he took his seat back in the crowd.

———————————
HAPPY ENDING YAYYYYY
🥳 also happy late Valentine's Day 😭😔

1129 words